8.99 ET Small Block All Motor

-

9secondart

Reaction score
I reached a huge milestone this past weekend. All motor Small Block running 8.99 in my 66 dart. Car weighs 2870 and I have a 430 cu Siamese Small Block on Alcohol. 13.5:1 compression all motor with W2 cast heads with extensive porting. I attribute the majority of my success from Best Machine Racing and Rob Eppler. Both have played key parts in good decision making along the way and matching the right components. Should anyone want specific details, feel free to ask.

Who said you need a Big block to go fast? LOL

Attachments

• 899 Time Slip.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_1664.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 522
That's cutting a fine light and a hellova good 60'!!

5.64 @ 118 is getting 'er done.

Nice work, now get it to take a corner that fast. That would impress the hell outta me. :cheers:

Nice! I have two Best machine motors, one big, and one small. They build some nice stuff.

Very impressive!I,d love to hook up with you and Rob some day at the track.Glad to see an Early-A in the 8,s.:cheers:

A BIG CONGRATS! I read your previous thread where you were knocking on the 8 second door. You made it! tmm

Ray,
Its a pleasure working with you. We have fun! We're not here for a long time, so let's have a good time! Remember when you had 9" slicks on the car? Cool "time-specific" changes have led you into the 8's...your study, and hard work have all paid off! Now lets get into the Milan points program and take your car to the "World Finals"
Epp

Rob thanks for keeping me in the loop while you have been dialing im this car. A 8 sec small block, lots of hard work and tuning went on and I appreciate the up dates and sharing the specifics of this experience. Now I wanna see it in person-bring it down to kil-kare in June !!!!!!!!! Steve

-
Back