Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogercj7

Mopar Boot
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to get some money to get my 72 Dart together. I have an 833 4 spd tranny: $400, 1 aluminum bell housing: $50, 1 steel bell housing: SOLD, Hurst Indy Universal 4 speed shifter, new, never installed, just in tattered box: $100, 7 1/4" rear: $100. Pictures available upon request. Located in the High Desert of Southern California.

i posted i will take the alum. bellhousing. where did it go?lol

Aluminum bell housing: Pending Sale. Steel bell housing: Pending Sale. Since I am a newbie to Mopar stuff, it appears that the steel bell housing is for a bigblock and the aluminum is for a small block. Had a CL spammer try to get the transmission from me, but it is still for sale along with the 7 1/4" rear.

Trying to get some money to get my 72 Dart together. I have an 833 4 spd tranny: $400, 1 aluminum bell housing: $50, 1 steel bell housing: $50, Hurst Indy Universal 4 speed shifter, new, never installed, just in tattered box: $100, 7 1/4" rear: $100. Pictures available upon request. Located in the High Desert of Southern California.
P.M. Sent for the shifter.

is every thing good on it. nothing broken and no stripped out holes? If all good I will take it! Pm me with the payment info and How you want to be paid and I will get it paid for!

hey, still waiting for pics and shipping price for the aluminum s.b bellhousing

is every thing good on it. nothing broken and no stripped out holes? If all good I will take it! Pm me with the payment info and How you want to be paid and I will get it paid for!

Not sure what you mean by every thing good on it. There really isn't anything attached to it. I did check all of the bolt holes and the only one that has an issue is one of the clutch inpsection cover holes. It is missing a couple of threads. There are also no cracks that I can see either.

so..................did you get me the price for shipping to me in va for that s.b bell?????????????????????? lol

No problem. I got the pics just a few ago, and i'll take it

russ is a good guy i just recently met him on friday... thanks again for that pumpkin i cant wait to install it and feel the difference from the old 7 1/4 rear to my 8 3/4.. ps the previous owner of your dart still has the posting up lol i wouldnt be suprised if he is still getting calls for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back