9/11 Remembrance...NEVER Forget

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Thought it would be good to post a thread in remembrance of our fallen, both at the Trade Center & Pentagon attacks and on foreign soil against the terrorists.

I hope and pray that we never slumber while they plot against America.....We MUST be awake and sober in these times. I thank God there have been no more major attacks on US soil, but I know it could happen again "in a NY minute".

NEVER FORGET. :salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut:

I also pray that we never forget and that we all remember that "All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for Good Men to do nothing." History clearly shows that wherever Evil is allowed to fester, devastation soon follows.

I Thank God for our Freedom and I thank the U.S. Armed Forces for keeping it

kinda odd....... im sitting in the same spot here at work right now same as when I heard about it on that day.

-RPM

Evidently the media has forgotten. This morning the first story was Obama. It took them THREE stories before they got around to mentioning 9/11.

I guess when your messiah is weak on defense, associates with terrorists, and has a "reverend" that says "god damn America", you dont want to remind people of the attacks. But, then again, there isnt any liberal bias in the media, right?

Anyhow, the local radio station had 30 seconds of silence at 8:48 and I said a prayer for our country and the people who left us on that day.

The media and liberals might have forgotten but I havent.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!

I thank God everyday for the privilege of living in this great country. The only hope for our continued freedom and way of life is a strong military and a president who is not afraid to stand up to terrorists.
NEVER, EVER FORGET 9/11 and GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

I thank God everyday for the privilege of living in this great country. The only hope for our continued freedom and way of life is a strong military and a president who is not afraid to stand up to terrorists.

AMEN!!!!!!!

And let's try not to forget that more Americans died on 9/11/2001 than Dec. 7, 1941 (Pearl Harbor). In my humble opinion, those responsible for such a despicable act need to be hunted down and dispatched wherever they are, and their friends and allies can go down with them. It's a crying shame that this country can't even administer an old fashioned *** whipping to our enemies without interference from members of our own government who are more interested in playing politics than doing what is right. Rant over.

It is sad, but our country needs to be reminded about the events of September 11 constantly. I know I never will forget but we need to continue to make others aware.

As new generations of Americans grow up I fear that the passage of time will cause that fateful day to slowly fade away. (Not to mention the efforts of those who want it to just become a questionable footnote of history)

God Bless those who lost their lives in the attack and our armed forces defending our freedom overseas in the subsequent years. :usa2: We will never forget!

I remember that day like it was yesterday. Out of the all bad that happend on that day the nation was actually pulled to for a while.

There is a school in Ohio on lock down today because the kids were mad they didn't get the day off today. What a shame the kids act like this.
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/17446153/detail.html

I posted this on a similar thread on FBBO......

I was watching it all unfold as well. Really sad. Later on I called a friend who lives in N.Y. to see if she was OK. She said she was on the subway headed towards the towers, but was running late.

Reminded me about Oklahoma city. A relative of mine who lives there was supposed to be at the Federal building that day. But he got a business call at the house which delayed him so HE wasn't there.

I was also watching as the Shuttle was coming apart over my head. I had seen it cross the southern sky during a night landing, and wanted to see it that morning. but it was to far north to see it from my house. I did HEAR it as it was passing over and breaking up.

Luckily I've also witnessed GOOD things in history as well, such as man walking on the moon. Makes me wonder about these kids these days. Having been a substitute teacher over the last few years I can tell you they are clueless and, unfortunately for us all, don't give a damn. I "lived in the moment" at that age as well, but was still aware of the rest of the world.

But I didn't have texting, or video games, or could get nekid on my web cam with some chick I didn't know.....

What's sad is that many (most?) live in fear in their own country while those bastards live in happy squalor praying for the chance to kill Americans again. IMO we've lost our characterdisgust:sad6: -- it wasn't too long ago we'd have been screaming for continued, steady reprisals & have turned the whole Mid-East into a parking lot & declared their oil is ours as repairations.
I can remeber being on the outskirts of the Valley here on 9/11 & seeing fighter jets flying CAPS (combat air patrol)over the whole Valley & thinking: "Is this what we've degenerated to?" We should NEVER forget any of this & pray we get an excuse to nuke the bastards............OKAY! RANT OVER! Anyone got anymore "Hot Mopar Babes?\\:D/

As new generations of Americans grow up I fear that the passage of time will cause that fateful day to slowly fade away. (Not to mention the efforts of those who want it to just become a questionable footnote of history)

I've pondered this question as well... I don't think 9/11/2001 will be covered in high school history class.

RIP to all the poor innocent people that were killed during this horrendous act :bs:

I was in Newark nj when it happen. I was in the parking lot when the first plane hit. I thought " What a bad accident". I went in the store and some man came running into the store yelling " ANOTHER PLANE HIT THE OTHER TOWER" everyone ran out to see, must have been about 50 people or so and we just stood there and i could not believe it.

We should NEVER forget...........Scared the hell out of me....

You mean THIS president?
THIS
I know I'll never forget 9/11 nor the now 4000+ of our soldiers, not to mention the 10's of thousands of civilians, who have lost their lives in a country that had NOTHING to do with it.

I won't forget our President's Daily Brief from August 6, 2001 entitled "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US."

I won't forget that our President stonewalled forming a 9/11 Commission for nearly a year before Congress had to pass a law to force him.

I won't forget the disrespect and slandering of the 9/11 WTC widows as they pressed for answers.

I won't forget that the remains of the towers were shipped off to China before forensic analysis could be done.

I won't forget the billions of dollars squandered on death, destruction, and war profiteering in the Middle East that should be spent rebuilding OUR country.

I won't forget that we were once a shining beacon of freedom to the rest of the world, and now are seen as a war mongering, torturing, paranoid police state.

I grieve for ALL who have lost this day, and I'll NEVER FORGET.:angry7:

You mean THIS president?
THIS
I know I'll never forget 9/11 nor the now 4000+ of our soldiers, not to mention the 10's of thousands of civilians, who have lost their lives in a country that had NOTHING to do with it.

I won't forget our President's Daily Brief from August 6, 2001 entitled "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US."

I won't forget that our President stonewalled forming a 9/11 Commission for nearly a year before Congress had to pass a law to force him.

I won't forget the disrespect and slandering of the 9/11 WTC widows as they pressed for answers.

I won't forget that the remains of the towers were shipped off to China before forensic analysis could be done.

I won't forget the billions of dollars squandered on death, destruction, and war profiteering in the Middle East that should be spent rebuilding OUR country.

I won't forget that we were once a shining beacon of freedom to the rest of the world, and now are seen as a war mongering, torturing, paranoid police state.

Well I won't forget being in the Navy saying here we go they are going to ship us over there. I won't forget every one all of the sudden puting flags on there cars and saying "we need to go over there and kick some but" and we did and we are. But now the people have changed there minds and say we should of never went over there. Well they got what they asked for now we just need to get it over with and stay with it till it is done.

It was a sad day. Yes it was. Selfish as it is all I could think of was how I was going to have to leave my wife and new boarn daughter behind. I did not want to go but I had to. Luckly I was in Bahrain a long way from the fighting.

All Germans were told by the Allies that they had a 'collective guilt' for what the Nazis had done. Let us hope we do not have to answer the same charges for what has transpired since 9\11

:-\"

Leave it to someone from the Republik of Kalifornia to turn this in to a POLITICAL thread, instead of just leaving it for remembering all those who died.

Leave it to someone from the Republik of Kalifornia to turn this in to a POLITICAL thread, instead of just leaving it for remembering all those who died.

Ahem...

franktiregod: "I guess when your messiah is weak on defense, associates with terrorists, and has a "reverend" that says "god damn America", you dont want to remind people of the attacks. But, then again, there isnt any liberal bias in the media, right?"
"The media and
liberals might have forgotten but I havent."

ocdart: 'The only hope for our continued freedom and way of life is
a strong military and a president who is not afraid to stand up to terrorists."

Sorry to hijack your apolitical thread :roll:. C'mon. Let's try to be intellectually honest. I know that it hasn't been in style recently, but let's try, shall we? :)

Thing is, I AM remembering ALL of those who died, not JUST the warm and fuzzy convenient ones. Those trusting ones who gave noble sacrifices after 9/11 BECAUSE of 9/11, and were led into a dusty death hole to protect oil wells and build bases, NOT our freedom. OUR TROOPS. The ones whose caskets CAN'T be shown coming home. It's called "empire building" and it's costing us blood and treasure, and the American people were duped into paying for this mess with 9/11 used as a justification for grabbing resources with military incursions anywhere on the planet.

Just imagine Bill Clinton saying, "Bin Laden? Truthfully, I'm not really all that concerned about him."

That's what I thought...

I visited ground zero last year on 9/11, its a very moving sight to see the area and see the people and read the letters and look at the pictures that loved ones have left! I will never forget the feeling I felt in my gut when I stood there last year. I also got to go and see a fire house that had a memorial up for the fire fighters that lost there lives from the fire house, very very sad. My heart gose out to all the families and freinds that lost loved ones that day and everyone whose lives that have been changed for ever. They need to turn the "sand box" into a glass factory by dropping every war head in our arsenal for what was done to us that day!

Watched the documentary on TV tonight and it brought back the memories and horror of that day as if it was happening now.
God Bless America and never forget those who gave their lives.

Sorry but this thread CAN NOT be apolitical.
That would be like having an NRA meeting without mentioning guns.

Some of you need to be reminded because you are the same ones who wanted blood the day after 9/11 and now you want to turn tail and run because there may be a fight involved.

I flew the flag BEFORE 9/11 and I wore a flag pin when the annointed one was attending his "church" that degraded America.

Yes, it is political. Like it or not, it is.

And those of you who are worried about yourselves, your jobs, or your pension plan better get a grip on the bigger picture. You wont need a job if some peace loving terrorist gets a nuke and vaporizes you!

Protect and defend America FIRST at whatever costs. Then we can take care of anything else.

I really have a problem with the crybabies of today. Imagine the WW2 generation with RATIONS. The candy asses of today would storm Washington if someone mentioned rations to help defend our country.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your country!

Leave it to a conspiracy idiot to hijack a memorial.............

Funny how the US has not benefited from a drop of oil in Iraq. Liberal spin and conspiracy theories will never end, but I wish idiocy would.

How can anyone be so dull as to honestly believe President Bush is single handedly responsible for everything they see as "wrong" with this nation??? This is rational?? Good grief......just like a spoiled rebellious kid blames everything on his Mommy and Daddy....Strange how our economy has experienced continual quarterly growth in wartime........for the first time in our history.......I guess his economic policies weren't all bad, huh?

For gosh sakes you guys, Clinton himself sent (not his cronies, HIM) the Chinese Communists our own missile guidance technology as a token of "good will" (good will to a Commie???)...........Now, they can shoot down our communications satellites, and pinpoint our cities.............good move!!

I would think that you'd spend more time with the FACTS than with your theories.

If you don't like the thread, just leave it alone.........and if you don't like America, do the same. I'm so sick of whiners in this country.

I had a time of silence here too.
And a prayer for the families and or troops.[-o<:salute:

A few of my friends say if they ever take out a beer plant they will have hell to pay!!:cwm10:
allot of men and women here would picking up arms and take them out.

I hope I have not hurt any fellings here, I just had to share.
I am proud to be an American and even though I am up in age,I would have to do my part if they ever hit American soil again.
I would have more red necks,hillbillies and mucisions then you could count
taking them out like a herd of dear.
We are well armed in our own homes as most of yall know.
I guess the beer plant thing was just a thought that a fellow member of my thirsty Thursday meeting we get to enjoy.
Again I don't mean no disrespect to the ones that has fallen in 9/11/01.

-
Back