A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Swifter's dash...

attachment.php

Swifter - what did you use for a harness on the new hemi? I've heard that it is relatively easy to modify the stock chrysler harness to use it in a classic Mopar. Also what trans you using? Is it a TKO or an OEM trans?

you guys are way ahead of me.....I kinda like the slightly warmed over stock look

I'm just want to "tune-up" my dash the CD way.....some fresh paint and re-built guages/fresh lenses (thanks HemiMark).....maybe some hi-tech brighter light bulbs...

by the way.....CD=cheap dick...fits,huh?

as the Wayner (Newton) would say...dunkashane...or sumthin' like that

it really does pay to have friends.....

Floyd...ibleedmoparts...solved my electrical/charging problem...

he called /Pm'd last nite and related a similiar problem he encountered with his freshly painted Powerwagon a few years back

turns out...the voltage regulator requires grounding (oooops..didn't know that) and that is done thru the mounting points of the regulator

I did as he advised and cleaned the mounting (contact) points on the regulator and my freshly painted fenderwell....and as Gomer would say....SHAZAAM....

Thanks again Floyd,

Denny

Went to the Groganstowne Chrysler dealer show in Toledo today.

Groganstowne2011002.jpg

Right away, saw a car that looked very familiar.

Groganstowne2011011.jpg

Groganstowne2011008.jpg

Groganstowne2011009.jpg

Yup. It was Nevin (68 HEMI GTS). turns out we don't live hardly an hour apart.

We checked out each other's rides. Another good friend made.

Groganstowne2011044.jpg

Groganstowne2011035.jpg

Only one thing we wanted to know. Where are you HemiMark?

Great time meeting you and John last week. think this needs to be a tradition.. lol

here's a few of my pics
moparblast2011001.jpg

moparblast2011006.jpg

moparblast2011007.jpg

moparblast2011014.jpg

even went to our own little car show after
moparblast2011021.jpg

sounds good...afterwards...we can race to the coffee shop...

I have to apologize for my stupidity of missing this entire build thread. ](*,) I'm such an idiot! :angry5: I am not worthy :notworth: to even comment on this car 60 pages in mind you , but I have to say, this is one of the most killer gorgeous cars to ever grace the pages of this wonderful website! Prop's to you HemiDenny for building this magnificent automobile!! :thumbrig:

I have to apologize for my stupidity of missing this entire build thread. ](*,) I'm such an idiot! :angry5: I am not worthy :notworth: to even comment on this car 60 pages in mind you , but I have to say, this is one of the most killer gorgeous cars to ever grace the pages of this wonderful website! Prop's to you HemiDenny for building this magnificent automobile!! :thumbrig:

This has to be the best description of a build that I have ever read! :thumrigh:

thank you alleyoopmgv...and HemiMark.....

Kinda hard to believe I've did it all without any professional training whatsoever

Copied to my desktop favorites.

I'll spend many a rainy afternoon browsing through these again!

Thank you.

video??...what would you like to see?....nothing illegal I hope.

video??...what would you like to see?....nothing illegal I hope.

:hello2: how about a walk-around video from start-up to around the car focusing in on everything followed by a run thru the gears :burnout:
that's what i'd like to see

:newb:

Will do......I like your thinkin' 68GSS440...but do you think a 5K holeshot followed by a 2nd gear powershift would be ....well...show-offy?

Hells to the FREAKIN no That's what I want to see HOLE SHOT HOLE SHOT HOLE SHOT
yeah yeah that's the ticket...well no ticket please.

-
Back