A-bodies.......Big motors

-
In case yor wonderin'...even if you aren't...Scruffs' a purebreed West Virginia Brown Cat. Guarenteed their ain't a mouse within a mile of that place

not quiet any longer...I'm back home and set up shop....lots of movin in between.... no more 4 hr drives...now everything is in the same zip code

with bro john around(he snaps more pictures than a Japanese tourist) and some of the drivetrain in final assembly...maybe we can do a better job of pics...I know I sure like to check out the rides/projects on this site...hope to see you at the 'Nats..after all you said you were going to try.

Mopar to ya'

Merry Christmas'

Denny

heck..I went without a "hot rod " for the last few years...You can always show....just bring plenty of B.S.

440/727/8.75 ride.

Attachments

• 4403[1].jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 4402[1].jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 458
nice...you do the install yourself??...shumaker stuff?....I always had a soft spot for 440 Dusters

hey Rich...how ya comin' with your 6.1 hemi install......where is your thread w/pics...I want to check out your action(and I don't mean your wife)

hey rich...how ya comin' with your 6.1 hemi install......where is your thread w/pics...i want to check out your action(and i don't mean your wife)

good thing about it not being the wife, i'm down 2 and working on the courage to find number 3. I'm in the process of gathering things at the moment. I'll be srarting a thread pretty soon. What did you decide on that k member?

Rich

shoot...if you are like the rest of us....the first one got half..the second one got another half...so look at the bright side....there ain't much left!!!!

K-frames...I'm still makin' several....not sure if I want to sell em or not after I read all the heat the poor guy makin' aluminium bumper brackets was gettin'....the guys I have sold them to so far are more than "customers"...they turned out to be great friends...heck..HemiMark is now considered one of the bros(not sure thats good or bad)...if someone is looking for a "off the self package"..I would call RMS...I think he has a great product....mine have been a little more custom...front wheels tucked in,Hemi under the flat stock hood, and specific trans combos.I enjoyed every build and I've had the opportunity to work with "hotrodders" that not only gave me free reign, but also the access to their hard earned money(no penny-pinchers).Believe me,I spend their $$$ like its my own, but if you check out my stuff I'm not exactly frugal. I want to do it right...the first time...I hate to cut corners and end up doing things twice because it always cost more in the end...I would love to make a few more friends and sell a few more front-ends but I don't have a cheap set-up to offer...when someone does, let me know...I like to save money too!

i know what you mean denny i like to do things right also you know until i join this forum i always thought the cheep's and winer's were chevy guys but go figure. great friends, sounds like you have your own goldmine. seems like the only time i have friends is when i contact them. if i waited to hear from them...... well you get the picture but there you go people were willing to spend $500.00 on aluminum bumper brackets, but complain about the price of a decent front end

don't mean to peg the humble meter...but the only gold in my goldmine is my family and friends

Transmission is fine, just needed double gaskets on the aftermarket dip tube and the kick-down adjusted. The noise problem turned out to be the rear-end. The knucklehead that put it together should have used more that a yardstick for the clearance adjustments. Did need a new ring & pinion and setup. Maybe get a chance to test drive it this weekend with the temps going as high as they are.

Transmission is fine, just needed double gaskets on the aftermarket dip tube and the kick-down adjusted. The noise problem turned out to be the rear-end. The knucklehead that put it together should have used more that a yardstick for the clearance adjustments. Did need a new ring & pinion and setup. Maybe get a chance to test drive it this weekend with the temps going as high as they are.

Well keep us posted if you take her out!

and naturally...Greg...of Gregs Rear Ends(Dayton,Ohio area) will not return calls...in my book..he is a a$$ho&#...and thats being nice.

Went to WV today...stopped by Jegs(Columbus).... Weeb talked me into gettin some more wheels.....dropped off/picked up a few things at the powdercoater in Huntington.....tomarrow I'll run by Bouts and check out my red dash...instead of fully undercoating the bottom, I decided to just blow some silver paint on the underside(like the interior)...kind of a flat finish, then black rubberized undercoat in the fenderwells....very streetable...got a lot of assemblies to re-assemble...more to come

Went to WV today...stopped by Jegs(Columbus).... Weeb talked me into gettin some more wheels.....dropped off/picked up a few things at the powdercoater in Huntington.....tomarrow I'll run by Bouts and check out my red dash...instead of fully undercoating the bottom, I decided to just blow some silver paint on the underside(like the interior)...kind of a flat finish, then black rubberized undercoat in the fenderwells....very streetable...got a lot of assemblies to re-assemble...more to come

Any word on Brother John putting together pictures of the project from start to finish?

-
Back