-
Status
Not open for further replies.

boydman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete a/c and heater box out of a 66 dart, it has everything on it including the controls and dash piece, as you can see from the pictures the little tips on the back have rotted off but all the buttons are in great shape, the evap, heater core, fan motor and wire harness is there. Not sure what its worth, can someone help me price this right?

Attachments

• IMG_0814.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0816.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0818.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 237
I've bought 2 complete 65 units, including all the under dash boxes, dash bezels, controls, etc as well as all the under hood components - all the hoses/lines, special horizontal drier, the AC crank and water pump pulleys, compressor and condenser. I paid $300 plus shipping for everything on each set-up. 2 different sellers here on FABO.

EDIT: Those under dash boxes are for 65/66 early A's - won't fit 67 and later without mods. Plus the 66 Dart heater/AC panel is of course unique to a 66 just as it is on a 65 Dart. Valiants/Barracudas are also unique to each year as well

I've bought 2 complete 65 units, including all the under dash boxes, dash bezels, controls, etc as well as all the under hood components - all the hoses/lines, special horizontal drier, the AC crank and water pump pulleys, compressor and condenser. I paid $300 plus shipping for everything on each set-up. 2 different sellers here on FABO.

EDIT: Those under dash boxes are for 65/66 early A's - won't fit 67 and later without mods. Plus the 66 Dart heater/AC panel is of course unique to a 66 just as it is on a 65 Dart. Valiants/Barracudas are also unique to each year as well

I bought 2 units also for My 66's (got 2 of em to A/C and the wife won't drive without it in hers) I paid 220 complete+ shipping front to rear including the compressor,hoses,condenser brackets ,1 water pump pulley,inside box with controls and the 1 year only good bezel (no drier though it was rusted through and unrepairable #$%#$%#). the second unit had all the inner stuff , even had a good push button controller with good un-hacked bezel. but no under-hood parts. that one cost me 100 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back