ABodyBetty's new baby comes home!!!

-
Just a quick update;
We had to borrow back the flat osterage dash pad back from Fern and put into BOF real quick for todays show. Thought I would let ya know, I'll have to redo BOF's 67 dash pad after my mess up. (See the dash pad thread in interior trim section). The borrowed pad really helped today though,

BOF & ABB got their trophy!!:cheers:

Check out all the pics in the events section. ABB started a thread when she was freezing in the car, she took her computer, hit a spot, and chatted FABO live at the show!!

Have a great Mom's Day FABO!!8)

Remember the first few pics from earlier in the week?
You should see some of the cars Mud BOF & ABB nudged!:cheers:

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

12.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

43.jpg

Here's some pics of even MORE body work & sanding! It never ends or so it seems!

I noticed a note on prior post about BOF, so I thought I would mention that I posted a "BOF FOR SALE" thread in MOPAR autos for sale section this morning. If you are interested in purchasing BOF, PM me!

Well enough of junk from the sponsors, on with the show!!:cheers:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Couple more!:cheers:

Fern has to be ready for a July show here in Aurora! Hope she makes it!

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Looking great. I hope you get Fern complete for the show.

Thanks!
Will have more parts tomorrow but unsure about show.
Unemployment just ran out so funds for Fern just stopped again!!
Won't be able to finish unless our 67 Dart, "BOF" sells soon.
Nobody wants her cause she has 4 doors.
Makes me wonder if I should stop on Fern and Lump and cut em up for parts $, cause they aren't 2 doors!
Bad karma but it may come to that real soon, money drying up, and no calls for junk cars hauling this past week!:angry7:
Really scrambling for cash right now.

about time you got back at it.

I know man. Just when I was getting fired up on her again too. My Un check I got was half $ I should have gotten. Went to the Unemployment office this morning and found out that's it unless congress releases the rest of my balance I had comming.

Think I'll start cutting up the 65 Mustang and Ebaying it off in parts. No interest by Mustang owners in a whole parts car. 1 guy wanted to cut steering knuckle/frame rail combo off of it and leave the rest of the car. I had no idea what to charge for that. You would think he would want the whole 65 Mustang for $400.00!! Jezz! At least he'll have it in smaller pieces so I can load my utility trailer for scrapping! LOL!:cheers:

you should be able to get more than 400 out of parts, my boss gave 1200 for one and parted it out and made twice that, good luck.

you should be able to get more than 400 out of parts, my boss gave 1200 for one and parted it out and made twice that, good luck.

A real nice older retired gentleman called and is comming out on Sat to buy the mustang. I was so happy, I took 2 of the tires down for repairs so now all 4 tires hold air. I even "broke lose" all 4 wheels and brakes so the hulk would roll now! Last night I CLR'ed the door handles and window cranks, extra horn buttons, and other chrome parts for him just cause he was so nice to me on the phone.
He's really getting a deal on that tang for $400.00!:cheers:

I'm just glad someone nice is interested in the whole car.
I did get some more parts last night. Will be making progress on Fern again today!!

Will have pics later for everybody! It should be running by Sat!!:cheers:

you're amazing 64dart170! all of you guys from fabo have inspired me to start busting tail on my old rustbucket!

nice to see another guy from IN too!

you're amazing 64dart170! all of you guys from fabo have inspired me to start busting tail on my old rustbucket!

nice to see another guy from IN too!

Cool man, back at ya!!
What's Knox next to?
How far from Cinti?

Hey FABO!
Startin to rip her again!
Got to get her done quick for show on 7.3.10, don't really think I'll make it by then but......
Anywho,
Got the manifolds hung, WHAT A TOTAL *****!!
Any tricks to getting at the 2 center nuts underneath?? DANG!!!!

Camera lens fogged due to heat.

This morning touching up paint and moving on. Still got to hurry anyway, we may have to sell Clara, our 69. FUNDS are badly needed due to BOF not selling.

Nuff of that crap, now for the fun stuff, just remember, I'm not a mechanic, and don't try this at home!!8)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

quite a ways, we are like mayyybbeee an hour or so from Chicago, uncle lives in Indy though

quite a ways, we are like mayyybbeee an hour or so from Chicago, uncle lives in Indy though

Thought it sounded familar. We went up to Dunes to surf a few years back and hooked up with South Shore Surf Club for their annual get together. Between times we hit the train to the windy and hit Bubba Gumps. Me and our boy totally aced the gump trivia and won free deserts for the table!

Man Good times back then........Oh well

Maybe come up and meet ya in Indy sometime, let me know when your heading south.8)

they may end up moving the Nats back to Indy, i dont know if you're an mcg subscriber but there's an article in there about a new law ohio is trying to pass, real messed up stuff.

oh yea, If i had the $ i'd buy BOF, i love 67 Darts!

trying to think what I had to do to get to them....okay...you have to get a screw driver and slide the nut on to the screw driver and then let it slide down to the stud and then get your fingers up there and try to get them started. They are a B....h.. I believe I had to use some long extensions or a open ended wrench to tighten them down.

-
Back