35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

This weather makes me like the energizer Bunny!:cheers:

Hey ABB, Where ya at? LMBO!!!!:toothy10:

Someplace not as exciting as you. Upstairs doing a four page paper about policy advisors. Exciting huh?? Last paper of the semester. Now I need a break! Going to sleep! Catcha in the morning time and keep them dogs quiet. LOL!!

Ok 1950
ROYAL 2 DOOR CLUB CPE = low$6800 AVG$11600 HIGH/MINT$13450

1949 slightly less by about $400.00 across the board!

Did ya get it yet?:read2:
no. thinking of getting it off the owner. I think the hood is salvagable to an extent. and it has a toyota engine in it? so...but. I think I can get it off him for 600$-1$k. Maybe less. Its a 1950 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe.

no. thinking of getting it off the owner. I think the hood is salvagable to an extent. and it has a toyota engine in it? so...but. I think I can get it off him for 600$-1$k. Maybe less. Its a 1950 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe.

Sounds like the perfect canidate for a slanty or 318 that's laying around!!
Looks like a pretty cool car! I like them just am really in love with Darts though. Only kind of cars I've owned that once you get em dialed in they're good for at least a year b4 it needs points!
Plus 99% of the time when they do break down it's close to home and makes it on it's own or breaks down in the drive way! Better there than on the side of the road!8)
Good Luck on your hot rod!

Sounds like the perfect canidate for a slanty or 318 that's laying around!!
Looks like a pretty cool car! I like them just am really in love with Darts though. Only kind of cars I've owned that once you get em dialed in they're good for at least a year b4 it needs points!
Plus 99% of the time when they do break down it's close to home and makes it on it's own or breaks down in the drive way! Better there than on the side of the road!8)
Good Luck on your hot rod!

I love Abodys too! But, at the moment, I am having no luck finding a decent one lately and Id always love to bring home an orphan :cheers:

Update = Rain & rust!
Been raining all day so got some other things done! New patches getting rust patina today due to being outside!

Be getting another Dart tomorrow night! 73 Dart

IT ONLY HAS 2 DOORS!!!!:cheers:

Driving it home 115 miles no tools WoooHooo!:cheers:

Even though if it's not raining I'll try to do more work on FERN before I leave at 5PM for Dart road trip!

Have a great evening FABO!8)

Glad to see you were able to patch yourself up bud! Looks like you are getting the hang of the metal work too. I need some of your motivation.:cheers:

Glad to see you were able to patch yourself up bud! Looks like you are getting the hang of the metal work too. I need some of your motivation.:cheers:

Hey! How's it goin!
Haven't ran into you here in a while!

Yeah, I even told ABB I don't know what happened that day!
I think I've done so many of the DART 2 front & back glass reseal, headliner, carpet combo that I just breeze them without even thinking about it. Especially the demolition phase!:cheers:

Take it easy man! Tune into

CAR HUNT!

thread tomorrow night and check out chapter 6! Be traveling 230 miles round trip and driving back a 73 2 Door Dart! Finally 2 DOORS!!!

Also be hitting some well worn hole in the wall truck stop for Dinner!

Now all I need is a wagon and convert!:toothy10:

That will make 5/18! (cars/doors!)

Here's some pics of progress. See ya tomarrow!! Just got glass on the pass side today, 1st coat. See Ya!8)

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

lookin good! Cant wait to see what it looks like all done! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Should be better weather tomorrow more to do! Stop by tomorrow night & see how much we get done! Got appointment at VA for eyes but sides that it's full FERN ahead!! The head should be done on Wed! I'll send carb off then just to be sure it's rebuilt due to sitting sense last year!8)

Well the eye doctor confirmed my suspicions about my eyesight going down hill lately.
I need a minor perscription and recommends I get the whole lens as a 1.75 power reading glasses so I don't have the quick change of field bifocal safty glasses. She said that may be contributing factor in vertigo. (When working on cars)

Yep it's official I'm old, and I knew that cause when she introduced herself, the first thing I thought was I wanted to see if she even had a drivers license yet or did "Doogiette Houser" need a ride into work?!!
BOY was she young!

:clock:<---ME!8)

After I saw here my eyes were ruined that day. Dialated to the max. I had my driving sun glasses on and a pair of blue mirrowized safety sun glasses on top of those! Wearing both pairs at the same time and my eyes still hurting! It's a shame too, sense it was like 65 here Wednesday! Asleep on couch until dusk.

Went out and did 1 mix of fiberglass on drivers rear quarter, but then came in to lay down again!

Thursday RAIN! No work eccept 20 lbs grass seed spread, dragged rake behind riding mower for a while to get seed in. 3 bales of straw then after I was finished it started storming, rained hard all afternoon/evening and sometime in the midle of the night last tight it turned to SNOW!!!!

I woke up just now to find cars covered and dusting on yard! Will it ever end? Stop teasing us with the peeks of spring, I want full on 70 degrees and sunny NOW!

We are going to check on the head today. It should be ready for pick up. If I get it back I'll have to wait for sunny day or find a friend to help push the beast back into garage!

I have to take ABB in to doc's for testing this morning but I'm pretty sure they won't find out she's crazy, she hides it pretty well! LOL!!:toothy10:
I know she nuts in the head though cuz she's still with me!:cheers:

Anyway I'll try to get more pics today and do more body work, but time and weather might not help.

Saturday we'll be going on a back woods drive looking for cars with FABO for our other thread but when we get home should be able to do stuff then unless I find another car or truck to look at!
See you guys later!8)

2nd machine shop bailed on the drilling of the bolt in the head due to 1/16" wide, 1/8" deep easy out tip of the second smallest in cheap set stuck in there & wont even try!! Heads ready for pick up, over a week and didn't even try!!

WHATEVER!!!!:thebirdm:

Am looking into my welding guy to blow it out with a cutting torch!:read2:

I might check with Fathead on the way back to the house from picking up head. He might have cutting torch. If he won't try it I'll do it!!!
The one thing I did learn helping the welding dude sense high school, He always made me demo with the torch ahead of where he was welding new stuff. I'll torch that sucker outta there?:cheers:

When did all the machine shops arund me turn into pet shop with only felines in them???:angry7:

MEEOW A$$cavities!! Like everything else around here...
DO it your DANG self!!! Why didn't I think of that first? That's what got me here in the first place, being too cheap to go to the cat shop and get it drilled in the first place but had no money before Christmas, hell we didn't even know if we were eatin let alone some kitty in a shop charging $50.00 to drill 1 hole!! Just had to save 50 I didn't have so tried a little (TOO LITTLE) of an easy out! Have sense thrown away all easy outs.
What a frekin name "EASY OUT" LMFBO!!!!!:toothy10:
Who in the heck said it was easy and forget out! It don't even know the meaning of "OUT"!:toothy10:

Nahhhh....it's a Coat of Arms. And a Royal one too, look at the Crown atop it. No doubt in her deep past Fern has spent some time in England as the personal carriage of the her Royal Highness, Elizabeth, no less. Or mayhaps a stint in Canada during a Royal visit? (I would have used a rolling laughter emoticon here but I cant work out how to insert them)

Prince Charles' Coat of Arms.

Antichrist_Cup_Tea-143[1].jpg

-
Back