All I can say is....wow

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe! Did anyone read down near the bottom of the description:

"DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BID WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT PERSONALLY,I ABSOLUTLY WILL NOT BE A VICTIM AF MIS REPRESENTATION ,EBAY IS WORKING ON A WAY TO PROTECT US SELLERS FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO ME RECENTLY ....I HAD A 9000# TWO POST LIFT IN GREAT SHAPE,SOME SON OF A B*TCH FROM N.C BID IT CAME AND INSPECTED IT TOOK IT HOME,(MIND YOU HAD EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO DECLINE PURCHASE) GOT IT HOME AND IT WOULDNT FIT IN HIS FACILITY GOT MAD AND GAVE ME BAD FEEDBACK FOR HIS OWN IGNORANCE! THIS CAR IS A BARN FIND,HASNT BEEN DRIVEN IN A LONG TIME,PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS I WILL ANSWER THIS IS JUST A HOBBY I ENJOY DOING SO IF YOU HAVE INTENTIONS OF BUYING A DREAM MACHINE WITH OUT DOING THE RESEARCH DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ME JUST DONT BUY IT PLEEEASE......ENJOY"

At any rate, the Caddy tailight treatment is kind of .........Dare I say it?.......Inspired. 15 bids on it.

The person who modified it must have been trying to make one of the ugliest cars on the planet. Congrats, it was a complete success.

I really like the head lights, the rest is awful, especially the tin under the hood!

I don't get it

000063Dart.jpg

I bet it was cool in the day!
Did you notice the winning bidders handle: Jobless
Somehow a fitting end to that auction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Aug-18-08 14:41:11 PDT
Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Sells to: United States
Item location: millerton, PA, United States
History: 20 bids
Winning bidder: jobbless( 117)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's weird enough that I like it
x2
Don't let JR see it he will buy another Mopar

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That thing is Fin RAD! if I had the space and extra cash I would get it and give it about a 5 inch chop, a lace paintjob and a set of sidepipes!

360, you're a man after my own heart.............8)

Deez udder guyz is just not as sophisticated as is you and I when it cumz to a true woik of art such as dis car............:thumbup:

A liddle chop here, and a liddle lead dair, and VOILA' !!..........\\:D/

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back