Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
I will have at least two sets of 70-72 Duster front brackets and 3-4 sets of 70-72 Dart front brackets at Kil Kare next weekend. I will also have aluminum bumper bolts and can have aluminum fender rods if you PM the length you need. I will post when I am set in my pit or look for Lingenfelter Racing on side of trailer.

Do you happen to know the weight difference between steel and fiberglass bumpers?
My interest is in a 69 Dart.

I'm ready for a set for a '69 Dart front as well. PM me second.

Any up date on the 70 Swinger rear mounts?

Hate to put the rusty, HEAVY rears on with the

Light Weight, NICE fronts. we got from you..

Any up date on the 70 Swinger rear mounts?

Hate to put the rusty, HEAVY rears on with the

Light Weight, NICE fronts. we got from you..

I just picked up sample parts from water jet today. I will bend them in the morning and see if we have a winner on the first try. Stay tuned.

I just picked up sample parts from water jet today. I will bend them in the morning and see if we have a winner on the first try. Stay tuned.

Sweet! I want both and need them ASAP :):blob::blob::blob::blob:

Put me in for a set for a 67-69 barracuda. please let me know you have a set. Money is waiting. Mark

I have used the fiberglass, brackets. They suck. I made my own out of steel. WILL yours fit a 68 dart?

I have used the fiberglass, brackets. They suck. I made my own out of steel. WILL yours fit a 68 dart?

I picked up some samples today of that model front. Rear is being put to CAD as we speak. I have several models that are developing at the same time. Hope to have a sellable part in the next couple weeks. Thanks.

For anyone at the Nats I have ONE pair if 70-72 Duster /Scamp front brackets with me. I also have aluminum bolts. I'm pitted all the way down by the VP fuel tanks. Look for Lingenfelter racing on the trailer. $55 for the brackets $2 per bolt set.

Hay moparhead any time frame on the 67-69 barracuda brackets. Mark Dee

That model is being pit to CAD right now. Im hoping to have samples in the next two weeks. Thanks.

sorry if i missed it but did you make a set that would work on a 73 duster? for the front and rear? thanks Bobby

I am looking for a set of fronts for a 71 scamp and rears for a 71 scamp. I know the fronts are just like a duster, but the rears are like a dart. Please let me know when you have both fronts and backs in stock as I will need a set of each before I buy glass bumpers.

Thanks!

-
Back