An accident thread.

-
Give him some slack. The old Caprice cop cars were decent cars.
And they would run circles around any Diplomat cop car.

I would offer him some parts off my boss's 96 Impala SS but since it has only 8k miles on it AND would get me fired, I better not.

And even I sometimes did somewhat stupid stuff when I was young.

Crap, I still do.

P2128746.jpg

Plot is just mad that he doesn't have any Caprice parts to sell him :toothy10:

LMAO!!! I think he does he just aint owning up to it!!

It's all in good fun, I meant no harm here. Show your dad this thread and he will cut you some slack. Believe me I did stupider stuff when I was your age.....Hell I still do and Im 43!! I just learned to keep it to myself is all.

TOU ARE SO RIGHT.

I HAD TO JUMP ON CAR-PART.COM, AND TRIED TO FIND HIM SOME PARTS.LOL YOU NAILED IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD.

i am not mad, nor do i mean any dis-respect by my posts, i just wanted to have some fun.lol

Where in WI are you located? I wouldn't mind driving by to have a cheap chuckle.

Glad you're alright.

TOU ARE SO RIGHT.

I HAD TO JUMP ON CAR-PART.COM, AND TRIED TO FIND HIM SOME PARTS.LOL YOU NAILED IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD.

i am not mad, nor do i mean any dis-respect by my posts, i just wanted to have some fun.lol
Me too, Plot!!:-D

(but that 4spdrag..whatever, well, he's just being mean):angry7:

You guys aint right. Laugh now and when the karma flips I dont want to be in your shoes. Shouldnt be hard to find parts for that on craigslist.

Meno Falls. I so far have a rad support unit, rad, bumper and cover and a new hood located. I do need a hood latch unit other wise 'll just use Zip ties to hold it down. :D
I basically broke the car's nose. It runs, it will drive, but there is no cooling ability.
@340plot: actually, there isn't a button that turns smart mopar drivers in to retarded Chevy drivers. There is however a few forces of nature that turn smart driving teenagers into driving idiots. They are called adverse conditions or slippery roads, and a car that has double the horsepower of what the previous engine you had, had brand new. Said horse power is also incredibly accessable.

now now, my SON. my last engine was a 72 340, and was at net 245hp. so you are saying that beat *** rent-a -cop-car has over 490 hp???????????????????? wow, now i need to go buy a chebby and put the engine in my hugo

and another thing. you state that YOU were goofing off in a parking lot. so how is that the foces of nature???????????????????????????????????????

and again, right attitude for your love of chebbys, but..............WRONG SITE FOR THAT BULLSHIT. go grab some duct tape and go to town on that CHEBBY

I have a 72 360 in there. 180 hp flbs. probably putting double digits down at the wheels. So yeah, 260 and 330 >> 60 and 80 (pulled out of my ***)

Snow is a force of nature.

^^^^^ what the heck are you trying to say? is that in CHEBBY language?

FOR YOUR INFO. A ROCK SLIDING DOWN THE HILL INTO THE SIDE OF YOUR CAR AS YOU DRIVE, IS A FORCE OF NATURE.
but when you decided to PLAY in the snow, the snow is now NOT the variable. your chebby driving skilles and the brakes on that titanic are. SO, SNOW WAS NOT A FORCE OF NATURE. THAT IS BULLSHIT.
unless, you did not know that if you drive to fast on it, and hit the brakes, that you would not stop the rms. then i do not know what to tell you

I have a 72 360 in there. 180 hp flbs. probably putting double digits down at the wheels. So yeah, 260 and 330 >> 60 and 80 (pulled out of my ***)

Snow is a force of nature.

so, your caprice has a 360 in it? cause that is what we are taalking about. do not bring the your beloved mopar into this. if it was your mopar, i am sure there would be plenty of members, me included to offer you some parts.... FOR FREE

He made a thread saying he did something dumb and was just taking a shot in the dark to see if anyone had parts.

Get off his back. Holy **** you are being annoying.

He made a thread saying he did something dumb and was just taking a shot in the dark to see if anyone had parts.

Get off his back. Holy **** you are being annoying.

I DID NOT GET COCKY. WE WERE HAVING FUN UNTIL HE TOOK MY POST TO HEART, AND RESPODED WITH THE MACHO"MY CHEBBY ENGINE IS BIGGER THAN MY 340" ****, THEN I DECIDED TO LAY INTO HIM. MYOFB

HERE IS HIS POST I RESPONDED TO: @340plot: actually, there isn't a button that turns smart mopar drivers in to retarded Chevy drivers. There is however a few forces of nature that turn smart driving teenagers into driving idiots. They are called adverse conditions or slippery roads, and a car that has double the horsepower of what the previous engine you had, had brand new. Said horse power is also incredibly accessable.

I DID NOT GET COCKY. WE WERE HAVING FUN UNTIL HE TOOK MY POST TO HEART, AND RESPODED WITH THE MACHO"MY CHEBBY ENGINE IS BIGGER THAN MY 340" ****, THEN I DECIDED TO LAY INTO HIM. MYOFB

HERE IS HIS POST I RESPONDED TO: @340plot: actually, there isn't a button that turns smart mopar drivers in to retarded Chevy drivers. There is however a few forces of nature that turn smart driving teenagers into driving idiots. They are called adverse conditions or slippery roads, and a car that has double the horsepower of what the previous engine you had, had brand new. Said horse power is also incredibly accessable.

Yeah I saw that. You gave him crap in like 10 straight posts. He gave you some crap back and you didn't like it. Either way who cares? New engines usually have more HP. His Caprice might be faster than your 340 car but chances are your car is way cooler and I'm sure even he would agree. No need to rip into him post after post. Once or twice is usually enough.

I meant the 360 was in my cuda. Sorry, should have made that clear to begin with. On it's best day in 1972 it made 180 hp. My Caprice now makes 260 hp. sooo, yeah. I knew that the brakes wouldn't stop the RMS Titanic once about 100 feet away from the post that nothing was happening when I hit the brakes 100 ft back. Antilocks were going att. In my case I consider the snow a force of nature since I wouldn't have been doing that if it hadn't snowed last night.

It's ok, I'm not taking of this seriously since one) 340's crazy old lady avatar is making it difficult to take anything he says being silly in any sort of seriousness two) I have to keep up this cavalier attitude to keep from breaking down and crying like a little girl over the loss of my DD.

ok, so, i have done stupid **** in the snow as i kid too. i used to love and ride my dirtbike in the snow, and use my feet as sleds to hold me up! man, i wiped out 30 times and wrecked the bike a few of those times, till i slit my leg in two!.... so there, we all do stupid shizz

so, now you calling me ugly????????????????????lol

Dang this thread almost makes me want to go out and put one of my 350 engines in one of my Cuda`s.

-
Back