An accident thread.

-
Around here, the taxi companies bought up alot of the old cop cars. After they finally wore them out they went to the salvage or scrap yards. Parts should actually be fairly easy to find and decently cheap if they aren't getting so old they've scrapped them all. If you were local I could show you a couple that are sitting around.
Dallas
P.S. if you replace the air bags be sure to get the sensors and module, clockspring, too, if it has one.

lol... sometimes a motor cant be sourced for project... well i put small block in vega. Was gonna get a 340 but used that engine in another mopar. I'm sure if they made a 340/hemi for 20 years you would see them in alot of other cars.

if i dont find a good 401 amc engine i'm putting a 383 mopar in my amx haha

Somebody please buy plot a spell checker.....and some front teeth too. I think my IQ has gone down a few moints after reading this thread. :angry7:

Somebody please buy plot a spell checker.....and some front teeth too. I think my IQ has gone down a few moints after reading this thread. :angry7:

lol, and my friend, you must need spell checker yourself.lol.lmao do nt throw stones buddy:bootysha::toothy10:

oh, yea, i do need a set of dentures.lol:angry7:

well, my moint is nothing , really.lol

well here we go devil, i am chuck norris.........................................................take that gun..... leave the canoili.lol

That's what I love about chebbie boys. They wouldn't know 500 HP if it slapped um upside the head.

:clock::clock:this thread has been absolutly hilarious i needed agood laugh sorry bout your dd dude good luck on the repairs and yea we all make some dumba$$ decisions some of will be makin them till were dust

see^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. someone found it was all humor.lol

come on strokerscamp i own a chevy... lol and your right i don't know what 500 horse is cause i have a bit more lol

That's what I love about chebbie boys. They wouldn't know 500 HP if it slapped um upside the head.

Big HP ain't exclusive to Mopars. ;)

[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/1967-chevellethis-car-does-not-belong-to-me-i_114800.htm"]1967 Chevelle

This car does not belong to me, i - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

-
Back