Another bad weekend

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Spending the next few days in the hospital after have my ruptured appendix removed. Hurt like hell. I’m better now. I’m just getting over my slip on the ice a month ago. Now this. Ouch! Yes, it totally sucks getting old. Kim

IMG_0730.jpeg

IMG_0755.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya. Woke up on Friday 8th feeling a little light headed. By Sunday so dizzy couldnt drive. I've got vertigo. They think it's a nerve in my inner ear. Almost done with a round of steroids and no improvement. Been off for a week. Doubt I can work tomorrow. Yes. Getting old really sucks. Did the appendix thing years ago. Feel your pain.

I hear ya. Woke up on Friday 8th feeling a little light headed. By Sunday so dizzy couldnt drive. I've got vertigo. They think it's a nerve in my inner ear. Almost done with a round of steroids and no improvement. Been off for a week. Doubt I can work tomorrow. Yes. Getting old really sucks. Did the appendix thing years ago. Feel your pain.
All these things hurt so much more and longer than when we were younger. I pray that u get better soon. Kim

Wishing you a speedy recovery Kim. Yep, gettin old aint for sissies.

Mine blew out at 27yrs old. I cant imagine how bad it would be now 30 years later.... I feel your pain.
Praying for a quick recovery.

Btw - that's some sexy hospital gown poses...

You're going through one heck of a rough patch -- hope you heal up quickly. We sure don't bounce like we used to.

Hard to be patient when you are recovering. Don't over do it!! Get well soon.

Dang man. When will it end? Here's a clue. It won't! lol Sendin prayers for a quick recovery. Glad you caught it. That can get serious. Daddy liked to died from his.

Spending the next few days in the hospital after have my ruptured appendix removed. Hurt like hell. I’m better now. I’m just getting over my slip on the ice a month ago. Now this. Ouch! Yes, it totally sucks getting old. Kim

View attachment 1716222618

View attachment 1716222619

View attachment 1716222620

That's pretty scary stuff. One of my best friends had his appendix go bad and it almost killed him. They told him he was 8 hours from death. He almost went to bed. Had he done it, he probably wouldn't be alive right now.

Glad you caught it and cleaned it up.

That's pretty scary stuff. One of my best friends had his appendix go bad and it almost killed him. They told him he was 8 hours from death. He almost went to bed. Had he done it, he probably wouldn't be alive right now.

Glad you caught it and cleaned it up.
It sure is scary. Glad your buddy survived cause the fluids from it can and will Lilly. Yes, I had went to bed but woke up about 3am. I knew something was really wrong. Kim

-
Back