another one bites the dust!! sad!

-
I swear they are all white, tan or brown with any one combo of that color of vinyl top and interior....and someone cut speaker holes in the door panels.

or they are rock solid with no rust but she hit the garage door jamb every time she parked the car. had a 68 cuda fb that was as solid as could be but the rear quarters and doors looked like wash board from her hitting every thing within 50 yards of her.

or the time capsule 4 doors. I have seen more near perfect 4 doors than i can count.

X2^^^ very true

its sad when there are solid cars but with "accident" body damage.

no offense but I dont care for 4 doors and I can never find a good two door. I can find four doors everyday

Does the inside of that gas cap look like this one?

If so naji408 needs one.

Attachments

• 209.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 176
Someone here on the forum....can't remember who is looking for those metal applique's that are imbedded in the front and rear seats, I recently stumbled on some myself or I would be begging you for them :prayer:

If you don't save the seats at least cut those out and save'em....Hell if nobody wants them take a close up picture of them if they are better shape then mine I'll take them.

Those window regulators are a common need here.

Did you save the rear sill moldings? I might be interested:)

White, brown or tan? All the old lady cars I have seen are that olive green with the brighter green interior, yuck!

Wow thats a shame. But its giving its life so others may live. How bad is the antenna mast, cable, and pieces to hold it into the fender. Will these parts fit a 67 barracuda. PM me

Matt

Matt, bet the dart and barracuda use the same for 67 and they changed the size for the 68 and up.

I used a newer antenna and had to open the hole up some.

-
Back