Anyone else not give a crap about the super bowl?

-
I have always watched the super bowl, always will. I'm rooting for the Patriots, mainly because the Giants shouldn't be there. Go Niners!
i seen the end of that game HOW DOES A PRO KICK RETURNER NOT EVEN HOLD THE BALL,JUST LETS IT LAY ON HIS ARM.sniff sniff smells fishy.The niners had that game till then.

I'm going to tell my boss that I am watching it, so I have a reason to call in "sick" on Monday...

I care, because i cant find a hot wings place that day that wont have less than an hour's wait :(

I'm with the majority on here so far... don't know who is playing, don't care... don't watch any sports for that matter. I'm heading down to Portland to see my son and his wife for the weekend. If he were watching the game, I'd leave early to come home!

Its different if your team isnt in the game....But its football !!!!

Lets Go !!!!!

Family, friends, good food....Good times !!!!!

Don't know who's playing and couldn't care less..... I hope it's either less people out skiing so shorter lift lines or I am hiking or even better working on my Super Coupe.

Hell yeah Then it's on to the NHRA Winternationals then spring and cruz in's summer mopar at carlisle. Americana that's why the whole world envy us or should I say USA.

Im going to relash my rocker arms on my 70 Road Runner one of them is loose so i might as well do all of them to be safe. Phase 2 Johnny Walker that is all

The Superbowl is the only NFL game I watch all year. All the rest or just preliminaries.

Besides, the "Home Team" is in it this year. The New Jersey Giants.

Back a few years ago all my friends and brothers would get together and enjoy the day together at least 2 BBQ grills going and park our cars in the yard and enjoy cleaning and showing them off in the yard :D:D:D:D
or all of us would jump on one car that needed something dun to it and pull it in the shop ... Some great memories :cheers:
Yes I have some great memories watching the super Bowl with friends and family.
Rain is in the forecast so I would bet I will have the TV on the super bowl 46...
But!!If my friend with a shop has an empty stall I will be removing my front and rear seats in Victoria and clean them and enjoy a day with my car, I may even set my valves, or at least check them for the hoot of it :D It has been a few thousand miles since I set them, and it's enjoying..:thumblef:

whats a super bowl ... I need to poop so wheres this thing at lmao

Oh boy... Does every thread have to go there??? :pottytra:

I was thinking that, but was trying to keep the thread "respectable"... :fart: :love4:

-
Back