Anyone else not give a crap about the super bowl?

-
yeah of course I do what the hell is wrong with you people!!!!

go mets

I used to get into the Pittsburgh Pirates, back in the early 90's they kicked ***. now I reside in New Hampshire, and I STILL "like" the Pirates..........and could really care less on the Red Sox, BUT Baseball has always been my game to like, I once was good at playing it too! But Football? I agree with those that's said its WAY to commercialized.....Hype it up, till its almost hysteria, for what a DAMNED GAME?

Piss on that, I'll go HAND sand my truck for painting!

I don't care, one way or the other, unless the half time show looks promising. Hell I don't even know "what that is" this year, LOL

I don't care for football. I was a baseball player for many years, but I don't even watch that on TV. I'll wait to see the commercials tomorrow when they're not interrupted by a bunch of oversize kids trying to run over each other for an odd-shaped piece of leather.
Now drag racing I can watch all day long!!!

Dont care about football. And I certainly dont need an excuse to get together with friends, for some food and beer.

Sports suck IMHO. I cannot sit and be a couch potato when theres lots to do. I made a wine rack out of horseshoes and steel rod for my wife today.

Played hotwheels on the floor with my little boy, and in general had a fun day.

Even NASCAR is over commercialized, all of it blows chunks. I'd rather spend time working on my car or some other around the house project like the wine rack i just made this afternoon.

I'd rather pay attention to what our government is doing to us than stick my head in the sand and be mesmerized by sports. The Romans did that with their citizens. Go to the games they said all the while the Roman empire was crumbling. The Roman citizens i think didnt want to know the truth. The corruption and everything else that i am sure was going on. Actually i think the average roman citizen was like a welfare or other social program recipient today. They didnt have to do anything because the government provided them with everything. I suspect they didnt care.

Off my soapbox, back to your regularly scheduled FABO program

Matt

Well I don' know 'bout you but Bruno Mars is not my idea of entertainment

Nope dont watch the shitbowl...too busy playing pussball with my wife and I'm losing[my mind] she's the cheerleader,puntwoman and coach all wrapped up into one,she doesnt wear a uniform but I know who's team she's affiliated with,she grabs the ball and goes like hell with it and I make the touchdown..and the angels sing...little birds tweet in the air...superball sunday..

Amen!

Attachments

• 1607047_10151978075715835_220331110_n.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 154
Well now, after all this football bashing, why don't we (haters) rename the whole event? ****'erbowl...As that's about what they all eat when their face gets planted in the ground!

Hate, Nnnnnaw! only thing I hate is coconut, loosing electricity or my water supply or someone texting and driving putting people in harms way or driving to slow :protest:
Would I rather be racing or even bench racing :coffee2: why heck Yea :-D
I had my brother and his wife and three young guns over (30 and under)
My sister in law made a batch of Gumbo and side's and Treva made some wings.

:coffee2: :toothy1:

I am from Seattle (ok actually Bothell, a little north and east) and I decided that during game time would be a perfect time to go to the guitar center and check out new guitars. I was right there were only 5 or so customers on a Sunday afternoon.

However the front door had a TV with the game on, go figure.

Don't give a Rat's patoot about any professional sports,...My Kid is over in the desert gettin shot at by Dune Coon's and I'm supposed to care about overpaid pussies like Jeter and Hernandez???? REALLY???

-
Back