Anyone get their Ebay settlement check yet?

-
I never got anything. How do you know if you qualify for this refund check? Is there a way to tell?

George

I got mine on saturday a big one 15.69 and allready spent on no take that back my wife took it spent at a swap meet..

Got mine in Saturday's mail. Helps ease the pain a little. I also noticed that the check is only good for a month so make sure you deposit it before it expires!

woo hoo...$11.05

I can Sonic Size my burger combo!!!

lol....

I stopped selling on eBay at end of 2010.
I got 3 checks from settlement last week totaling for just under a $1000 !
I was surprised to get them !
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I forgot all about this settlement. I was enrolled in it as i had bought and sold on ebay for a few years during what this is all about. But I recently moved and didnt even think about the settlement so I just now updated my address with the settlement.

did anyone else do something similar to what my situation is? if so, when did you update your address and did you get your check?

Im curious if I have a few bucks coming to me so I can get a gallon of gas or so on ebays dime LOL.

I havent used ebay in awhile. The fact that most stuff now you don't get paid for until AFTER you ship is a downfall to me. I personally use the sale money to pay to ship the item. and I don't want to risk shipping something out and then have the persons payment not go through or something stupid.

ebay isnt for me anymore as a seller atleast.

I dont understand how ebay can require someone to use paypal only. To me it's like buying a new house and the builder requires you to use their title company, and financing company, thats against the law. It happend to my wife and I some years ago, and when I found out this requirement, we backed out, got some nasty phone calls saying we were owing them for all kinds of stuff. I called the ca. dept. of realestate and found out that it is illegal for any builder to require you to use their title or lender, unless you want to use them for discounts that they may offer. Anyway, turns out alot of the people that bought a house sued them and freakin' won!! Point is, doesn't this go against anti trust laws?

I dont understand how ebay can require someone to use paypal only. To me it's like buying a new house and the builder requires you to use their title company, and financing company, thats against the law. It happend to my wife and I some years ago, and when I found out this requirement, we backed out, got some nasty phone calls saying we were owing them for all kinds of stuff. I called the ca. dept. of realestate and found out that it is illegal for any builder to require you to use their title or lender, unless you want to use them for discounts that they may offer. Anyway, turns out alot of the people that bought a house sued them and freakin' won!! Point is, doesn't this go against anti trust laws?
You can get around that requirement. When I sell on E-bay, I'll take credit cards (I have an independent account) money orders, and cashiers checks. Just ask the seller, most will work with you. As a buyer, after reaching their spending limit, they want you to give them your banking info (not gonna happen with me) or apply for their PayPal credit card (which I did) You don't have to actually use that credit card however. As long as it's valid, you can continue to use the other credit card(s) you have on file with them.

I haven't sold but a couple things on ebay in the last couple years, but used to sell a lot "back in the day". Got my check today for $63.00...Party on, Wayne!!! Geof

Glad you're all getting something. Its been pretty bad on there since they introduced the "parts compatibility" BS. Nothing but blue light bulbs and power chips now. It was good while it lasted.

Like I said above, I got a postcard about the settlement about a year ago, I signed up for it. But I moved this last september.

I have yet to receive anything from them (no checks) ....not sure if its because I moved? I just 2 days ago updated my address in the class action database but im not sure if its to late?

Glad you're all getting something. Its been pretty bad on there since they introduced the "parts compatibility" BS. Nothing but blue light bulbs and power chips now. It was good while it lasted.

very well said

Got mine in Saturday's mail. Helps ease the pain a little. I also noticed that the check is only good for a month so make sure you deposit it before it expires!

What happen to the 90 days it used to be ?

There are going to be hundreds of thousands of claims never paid.

Ebay is still going to profit from their evil

What happen to the 90 days it used to be ?

There are going to be hundreds of thousands of claims never paid.

Ebay is still going to profit from their evil

In the class action site it said any unclaimed settlements will be donated to charity.

-
Back