• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Of course that extra money is interest on Scamps gift being late. lol

I was just joking around fellows no harm taken I hope.

I didn't realize (until a few minutes ago) that the stickers are going to be $80.64 + shipping!!

Dang ScampTramp you're going to make out like a bandit!!

I hope my Secret Santa is a deadbeat next year!! LOL

I didnt know how much he charged to be honest. But I bet his work is good. I thought it would make things easier and not cost so much.

well it technically is not that much being that I am kicking in the rest of it at no charge . plus ,I can't say for sure but I may have over heard an elf or two about something else finding its way into the box:dontknow:.....but hey...who knows what them little fellas have been smoking HAHAHA:toothy10:

well it technically is not that much being that I am kicking in the rest of it at no charge . plus ,I can't say for sure but I may have over heard an elf or two about something else finding its way into the box:dontknow:.....but hey...who knows what them little fellas have been smoking HAHAHA:toothy10:

Uh oh.. lol

yes dustermaniac I got your payment yesterday.

JR thanks for chipping in too.

no more contributions are needed from any one else.

JR I am going to PM you shortly, I need some info from you and have a couple of questions aswell.

I want to leave this now as I will be gone all next week and limited access to FABO. I appreciate every one of you who pitched in. Its people like this that keeps me coming back to FABO night after night. Although I didn’t ask for it, but that’s what makes this so special is good people don’t need to be asked to do the right thing. I certainly want to participate next year, as I believe this went well minus the hiccup.

Note to my Secret Santa. I haven’t forgotten and nobody here will. This place has a way of remember those who don’t follow through. To be a young man you can learn a lot from those here about how to be a MAN. Man up when your wrong plain and simple. If you are having problems do your best to let someone know. Choices in life will dictate who and what you are when you’re a MAN. The thing that gets me is you told JR you had sent it and it came back with the wrong address. Instead of making something else up you had a chance to tell the truth then.

I caught word from the elves that santa sent a present out yesterday so keep an eye out for a delivery!

i miss this years deal. i have read all that was said. i am so glad to say that i will be a part of this place for a long time.next year i will be a part of this.thank you for having me.

Package arrived today with quite a few goodies in it. Im short on time but thought I would post one pic of it atleast. Thanks again FABO you really know how to make a person feel welcomed.

Attachments

• Gifts.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 110
i miss this years deal. i have read all that was said. i am so glad to say that i will be a part of this place for a long time.next year i will be a part of this.thank you for having me.

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Package arrived today with quite a few goodies in it. Im short on time but thought I would post one pic of it atleast. Thanks again FABO you really know how to make a person feel welcomed.

Well that is a nice gift there Scamp!! :-D:-D

Looks good. I guess Secret santa 2010 has officially come to a complete close. everyone that participated is happy and we will see how it works out for next year.
Happy Festivas everyone.
72ScampTramp.... I have to admit, a little jealous of your gift. LOL, you earned it.

-
Back