Arizona bound

-

danthedewman1

Reaction score
My girlfriend is headed to Arizona to visit her family in June.I was hoping she might be able to send back a few parts and pieces for my '72 Dart.Can someone give me names and locations of some good salvage yards down there.She'll be in the Apache Junction area ,but will be traveling around thru Phoenix and where ever else she likes,especially if its for parts.Thanks..

Im looking for a grille in nice shape,,mines cracked everywhere.Front valance,and lower radiator support.Thanks.Girlfriend works with air shippers here in ALaska,,gets a discount.

Here's the ones I use:

Art Coffer - Phone: 602-276-7377
Desert Valley - Phone: 623-780-8024
Hidden Valley - Phone: 602-252-2122
Hoctors - Phone: 602-268-0761
Apache Auto Wrecking - Phone: 480-982-3600 in Apache Junction

In my opinion Hidden Valley and Desert Valley, and sometimes Art Coffers are very high priced, but do have a large inventory of Mopar parts.

Hope this helps.

The best deal I have gotten recently was at a Pull-a-Part yard where you remove the parts yourself, I got lucky and found an almost un-touched 73 Dart and removed a ton of parts for cheap. The Dart was wrecked in the front looked like it ran into a telephone pole dead center and pushed everything back........

I drove all the way out to Hidden Valley auto parts (It is in Maricopa, about an hours drive from Apache Junction area) to buy a tail light lens from them but they would not sell me just the lens, they wanted to sell me the entire assembly (housing, lense and trim) for $300. I went to Pull-A-Part and got just the lens for $10.00.

-
Back