Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Cross that off my list of things go do. Pretty tacky to not let you in. It will come back to bite them some day. They have a Facebook page?

No idea if they have a page or not, and have better things to do with my time anyway.:D

Here's a few pics from the Good Guys show this past weekend. 3 full days of cars & fun! :D

This little Valiant was well done with lots of attention to detail.

2017-11-17 001 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 002 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 003 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 004 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 005 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 006 (Medium).JPG

Is that a 57 Dodge wagon I see in the backround?

Here's 1 of my favorites from the weekend. It's not a Mopar (Oops), but I was in awe of the build.

2017-11-17 007 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 008 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 009 (Medium).JPG

2017-11-17 010 (Medium).JPG

Thanks, and that'd be fun for me.:D
Drive to 67th and Bell and then cruise to Wickenburg might be fun, and then back to Prescott from there over the back road through Skull Valley, maybe.

Last week the Wife and I met up with Ken and his Wife at the "Walking on Main" event in Cottonwood, and when we got there they told us the show was full and wouldn't let us in.
They did tell us we could "Park over there in the dirt lot" IDFTST:D
(That means I don't F'n think so Tim.)
I just spent 2 hours getting the car cleaned up for the show and I'll be damned if I'm going to park it in a dirt lot with cars in and out all day.

They had a section coned off saving those spots for the Corvette club who was late.
Kinda pissed me off.
I guess I need to go out and buy a toy. This sounds like something I want to go on.
But that is if I do not damage the car when I go to the racetrack

Last edited:
Went to the Mecum auction last weekend in Vegas. My buddy sold his 70 Cuda at 70k and his 71 Charger RT was a no same at 155k.

20171118_133300.jpg

20171118_133104.jpg

20171118_132907.jpg

20171118_132436.jpg

Event
Dec. 3 Toyz 4 Totz - Wickenburg Run
Click n’ Print Flyer/Registration

Event Info:
Event Host - RWCA and Cops Who Care
Event Location - Wickenburg Community Center, 160 N Valentine Street, Wickenburg (Get Map)
Contact Name - Sherry or Don 602-326-0924
Event Hours - 10 am to 3 pm
Entry Fee - one unwrapped toy

Cruise to Wickenburg: Meet at the old Walmart, behind Mixteca Mexican Food Restaurant, 67th and Bell Rd. at 8:00 am - Cruise to Wickenburg starts at 9:00 am sharp.

RAFFLES, 50/50 DRAWING, CHINESE AUCTION, VENDOR AND CRAFT SALES, KID’S BOOTH’S, GREAT FOOD, AND THE WONDERFUL OLDIE BY CRUISIN DJ’S.

Food and drinks are available for purchase. Activities include car judging, food booths, raffles and other activities.
See us on Facebook
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is anyone planning on making this drive?
I am going to attempt this. Who else is going to be there??
I may have to bail out on the way up there. There Duster is acting up. I found cracks on the distributor wire caps. I gave them a dose of Liquid tape and will probably stop and try to pick up a new set on the way to 67th ave.
But if I find that she is acting up too much I will beg off, which I really hope not to do

I made the run with very little trouble. Over 3 mph it ran beautifully. 65-70 mph and as high as 80 mph and I could have balanced a glass of water on the air cleaner cover, it runs so nicely.

I just finished replacing the sp wires, cap and rotor. preliminarily it seems to solve the problem below 4 mph. Hopefully that will be the permanent fix Ed:drama:

Weather should be perfect for the Pavilions show today...75* & sunny :D

So, how was the event? May drive the Dart over next Saturday

It was already crowded with cars by 1pm. Arrive early the next few weeks if you want to find a spot. The upcoming auctions bring out lots of cars 4-sale that normally aren't there...

It was already crowded with cars by 1pm. Arrive early the next few weeks if you want to find a spot. The upcoming auctions bring out lots of cars 4-sale that normally aren't there...

Uh oh, it's possible some of us from up here might show up for that one.:D
I wanted to go last weekend, but stuff happened.

Isn' the auction Saturday Mopar nite?

I don't know, but I know I want to get out of here for awhile.
Been sick for weeks and need to do something car related, besides just drive to a grocery store.:D

Some of the guys in our local group have been mentioning going down to the valley for a cruise, so I do need to find out what's going on this weekend down there and relay it to the rest so they can plan accordingly.

If anyone knows details of events please chime in.

So no one has any more info on the shows in the valley this coming weekend?
Looks like I'm going either way, and probably to the Pavillions first then over to 67th and Bell for later in the evening.
I have to go right now, but I'll be back later in the afternoon to check in again.

Thanks all.

-
Back