[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to purchase one. It seems I read somewhere that fabo members get special pricing. Please pm me any details.

having a hard time finding a 4 hole flip cap..do i have to modify a 3 hole cap to mount up to a 4 hole ??

That would be easiest. OR...... You can use shorter screws from behind and screw into the adapter to hold it in plce, then screw through the cap base with short screws as well, and not have to modify anything!:cheers:

Ok heres the scoop guys and gals... I am in need of funds and have a decent amount of adapters in hand. For that reason..... I am throwing out a special price for a limited time!

$32.00 in the US
$36.00 to Canada (US funds only please)

Please PM me if interested! Ill send payment info asap!

Thanks again FABO!!!!!

Attachments

• christmas-sale2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 454
Are there any still available? I've been wanting to do this for a while. Didn't know someone solved the problem. I'm super excited!

Did anyone ever figure out the tank venting issues? The pit stop caps don't seem to be vented, so what did you guys do? Thanks!

I know my 69 valiant has a vent tube that runs along side the filler tube in the trunk and didnt effect any venting issues. I have a feeling there are changes across years, especially as it gets into the 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back