[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what I was going to have to make. My daughter wanted the flip top on our Duster so we already have the flip top in hand.

I'm not up to 50 posts here so I just got it off ebay.

ill take one if your still making them, will it fit a 73 dart swinger?.....btw are we talking the whole gas cap or just the little black piece?

A picture of the actual black piece would be nice, I had no idea these were available, I think I'll have to buy one! That top cap should be chromable right?

PIC PIC plz!

Oh sorry! I re read the first post of yours and your talking about an adapter haha I assumed you were re-producing the actual caps XD

well here's a bump for you!

BUMP!

this may sound like a stupid question, but what is that flip top cap from originaly? b-body? if its not a b-body, where would one get a couple? cuz ive only seen b/e-body repops. my cuzin is lookin for a pair of flip top caps for his 87 buick regal as i gave him a couple pieces of dart sport 1/4 panels so he can put one on each side to fill from either or

The cap on my particular car is from 68/69 Barracuda. The same years of Charger caps have the same base and what not. So to answer your question these are for caps that are ment to be used are A/B body both.

Hey guys I have some more being made. Just bumping this thread. I had a big rush on these, then I let it settle down. I think Ill have 11 or 12 this time.
Let me know if you are interested.

Oh and guys and gals that have purchased them, please post up some pics. Thx:cheers:

As I have found, the B and A body caps have the same base with the exception of the hole pattern. Otherwise you should have no problems. If you read through the thread alot of these questions have been answered more thouroughly.

Hi,
Put me down for one. Let me know how much and when to send the money.
Thanks
bbeep71

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back