Baby name ideas - need suggestions

-
Sue is not an option. Funny, but i don't need my son hunting me down someday.

I have 2 sons: Sam and Cole The name Sam is timeless. Cole is strong and cool and you hear it every now and then. How about a family name as a first name.

I have 2 sons: Sam and Cole The name Sam is timeless. Cole is strong and cool and you hear it every now and then. How about a family name as a first name.

Cole Thornton was John Wayne's character in The War Wagon.

Name him Danny Carey! At 0:18 he practically collapses the universe...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8KY9-uGA0&feature=related"]Danny Carey - Lateralus 4 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm bad with names... Can we just call him a--hole???

Don't forget to make his middle name "Danger" - he'll thank you later when he is older.

Here's some advice from my friend George:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk"]George Carlin - Goofy Boy Names (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

My Advertising Supervisor came up with one. How about Tyrone Rodney..... and for short you it could be Ty Rod......(Tie Rod) just a thought

One of my great grandmas and her family on my mom's side where from Norway.
Her dad's name was Jacob. She had several brother and sisters.
Here's the boy's names. Julius, Joakim ( Hoakim) which means John, Oberg,
Johan, and Randor (means Robert) ,Olaf, and Koldwin.

And girls if at sometime your interested my great grandma Olufine (means Olive) her sisters Rikarda, and Clara.

I remember my great grandma, her sister Clara and brother Julius cause they were the youngest and still around when I was little.

When the kid pops out his name should pop in your head when my son was born we had a couple names picked out but they went out the window as soon as we laid eyes on him we named him Jason Jr.he looked just like me and was born on my birthday. but i always liked the name WARD. just think about it.

Batman, everyone wants to be friends with Batman.

Othe good names. Cash, you dont mess with a guy name cash. AdamR, thats obvious. Make sure the R is capitalized or perhaps you could name him Fabo

If I had a boy I would have called him Coda it has a bit of a different ring to it.

Kenny

What ever you do "Don't" name him when he pops out !!!!

Cone head just don't sound right.......

I have a nephew named Ryan Todd- never could geet away with callimg him "R.T" though...

Congrats on the rug-rat!!!!

When we were having our 1st, I named him Jacob Mark - wife's maiden name is Jacobs, and my 1st name is Mark

He was 11 when we had #2... He picked Jessica Michelle - because he liked the name Jessica for a girl and my wife's name is Michelle...ended up being a boy, so he picked Joshua Michael and we went with it.

A little over a year ago, we had a little girl - stuck with Jessica Michelle that was picked by the oldest 3 years prior.

For those of you that couldn't keep up, Mark and Michelle had Jacob, Joshua and Jessica... all 3 kids have the same initials and my wife didn't really name any of them..... monogrammed hand-me-downs work out well...LOL

-
Back