When it rains it - poor's - any ideas????????Help

-
sorry Joey, i figured since you run the show here, that was something you spear headed

Got your go fund me will forward to others I know.
Thank you for doing that... your dont remember under your pic makes me cry thinking about my son right now... there is a reason you saw this... the connection of your dont remember saying and my sons condition is not just a coincidence... thank you... God works in mysterious ways.. and I just thanked God for you and all the good folks here... mopar family IS family

I donated a small a small amount, wish it was more. I would share on FaceBook but my computer does not help, It is always afraid of something!

Prayers go farther that anything else. My son had a truck flip over next to him and hit him in the head. He got a concussion and is OK now but some of the events prior in his life are still fuzzy but coming back. On a good note he finally got a job today after graduating in May and has been very depressed and frustrated. He has a big smile on his heart now. Your son will too as soon as that kid gets here.

I wilk donate what I am capable of sir!

I would like to remind you that your name on this Forum has worked for me a whole lot in my life!

There is an Answer Book referred to as the Bible! It WILL help. Prayer works, I will testify!

Good luck brother, you are stronger than you think!

images (3).jpeg

AnswerBook, I wilk donate what I am capable of sir!

I would like to remind you that your name on this Forum has worked for me a whole lot in my life!

There is an Answer Book

update... they both home... she will be having baby soon, just not yet... she over due... my son hates hospitals and got released.. he got home and tried to stay busy doing stuff(like making up for lost time, I dont know) but stumbled a couple times and still doesnt seem quite right... memory still not all there, but doing better and too darn stuborn to slow down,,,, thanks for all the help and prayers... it says a lot about you folks and means a lot to me and them.... thank you all

AnswerBook, I wilk donate what I am capable of sir!

There is an Answer Book
YES SIR... only one true ANSWERBOOK... it has all the answers, unlike me.. i just try to be the best human I can be(I fall short at times but not for lack of trying)... and yes I pray daily even more now... thanks for the concern and prayers... it is greatly appreciated

update... they both home... she will be having baby soon, just not yet... she over due... my son hates hospitals and got released.. he got home and tried to stay busy doing stuff(like making up for lost time, I dont know) but stumbled a couple times and still doesnt seem quite right... memory still not all there, but doing better and too darn stuborn to slow down,,,, thanks for all the help and prayers... it says a lot about you folks and means a lot to me and them.... thank you all
Good news, progress at least.

Thoughts and prayers for a good future for all.

Can someone post the gofundme link?

Good to here they are home. The stubbornness and restlessness are normal with a head injury like that. Just think years from now the older sisters will tell the younger one , we remember when you where born dad fell of a roof and was in the hospital same time as mom.

That is good news tell him we all said slow down and take it easy!! Head injuries are no joke! He has to be there for them babies!!! I am glad he is home and doing ok. Prayers still going out!!

UPDATE - She hasn't had the baby YET.... Just found out last night how my son got released... he asked his wife - what questions did the doctor ask me before, the ones that I couldn't answer correctly.... she told him... then he said.. ok now what are they again this time tell me the right answer I'm supposed to say... month day and year and stuff like that... he memorized the answers just to go home... his head still hurts... he still not right but he to stubborn to listen... also found out how he fell and landed... at top of ladder, in a hurry, missed his step when stepping from ladder to roof missed putting his foot on the roof... fell backwards and hit his head on the ladder and went thump thump thump hitting his head on every rung of the ladder going down until close to bottom when something caught and spun him around hitting his hip and head.... and he has had 4 concussions before this one in his 23 years of life, 3 from football and one from a car accident...

feels good when you can see the good qualities in your son and see the similarities between him and his dad..... but then when you see the stubbornness and the lack of listening to reasoning and the just do it my own way kind of attitude..... I don't like to see that, especially when I know where it comes from, I used to think it was ok to be like that, now that I can see my stubbornness in him.... I am starting to question many things now.... don't none of you guys repeat this... I proly deny it ok.... but.... maybe I should listen to my wife more and do what she tells me... like goto doctor and stuff like that

Congrats nothing like a new baby or in your case new grand baby.. I'm glad everyone is ok.

Looks like the sun is shining through. Congrats on the new grandchild and I hope your son has a full recovery with no lasting effects.........other than the lesson learned about working at heights! :)

-
Back