Bad Apple Duster project

-
No doubt that they look great. I'm glad they worked out for you. Keep up the nice work.

The only issue is that i have to go to a shorter tire i have some rubbing on the bottom of the fenders when i turn the wheel!:angry7:

Man I love your car so much I keep coming back to drool over the pics when you put that beautiful color on.

I might have to dissapoint my wife and paint our dart with that color.

Did you use hardener in the paint and clear?

Haven't updated for a while but i have fixed a couple issues i ran into, bent steering shaft replaced and got some new tires for the front to fix the rubbing on the bottom of the fenders.
Went from a 215 70 14 to a 215 60 14 they are 2inches shorter and about an inch wider and i think they look better to!
009-3.jpg

And just incase anyone was wondering about my Scamp here it is:angry7:
012-4.jpg

Just a quick update! The hood and scoop have been out for paint for a little over a month now to a one man local body shop, he's been busy and hasn't gotten to it yet but he told me yesterday he's gonna try to paint it tomorrow(Fri.)
So hopefully he will get it done! This is the last big piece of the puzzle to finish just a few small things to do yet.

I started another thread but i guess i should just finish this one up since it has the beginning to completion journey of project Bad Apple!

The hood is done finally i got it bolted on today, the only thing left to do is an E-brake cable and a front-end alignment so i'm calling this project complete!
Here are a few pics i took today of the finished 5 year project.:-D
Let me know what you guys think of it!
009-7.jpg

010-6.jpg

017-4.jpg

013-7.jpg

And keeping with my 70's theme my vintage racing decals.
002-14.jpg

014-5.jpg

006-8.jpg

Interior needs cleaned! Still might swap out the steering wheel for an older one.
004-11.jpg

Very nice job. I will be tearing mine down soon to put on new rear clip and strip and repaint etc.... I will be posting a thread when I start.

Now that this one is done guess i need to get back on that black car i have laying around here! :snakeman:

Looks good, Kevin!

Now you know you have one ready to fire up and cruise next year when the snow goes away and...wait a minute, did I just drop that four letter word?

Looks good, Kevin!

Now you know you have one ready to fire up and cruise next year when the snow goes away and...wait a minute, did I just drop that four letter word?

Yes you did say that four letter word shame on you!

I couldn't wait until spring to drive it had it out for a shake down run last weekend, not exactly legal with no license or inspection but couldn't resist a little fun after all that work!:snakeman:

-
Back