Bad thing is, somebody will probably pay this!

-
What the heck is that console? Looks like he made it with 2x4's. We need to educate the public on the use of the word "restoration". It means "to bring back to original condition" . This one is far from that. tmm

What the heck is that console? Looks like he made it with 2x4's. We need to educate the public on the use of the word "restoration". It means "to bring back to original condition" . This one is far from that. tmm

The 1969 Roadrunner you see here delivers that classic muscle car look of the 60s but is fully loaded with all the best components you can find.

Oh yeahhhh!!.......X 2 on that console; it's not even straight! Tilt wheel, leaf spring extender brackets, aftermarket radio and it looks like the brake pedal is from a stick shift car.

I'm not sure that I consider

" Other important features under the hood include a Holley "red" electric fuel pump"

to be an important "feature," LOL

...I saw a VW camper go for over 115 this yearat BG..he may be asking that but maybe settle for only 90kn..and some smuch may think he got a deal...

A built fo foty with a 600 cfm AFB??????????

Air shocks and chrome traction bars?????????????????

My head is spinning.

Haven't ya'll seen the SE Roadrunners? Rare.....very rare :D

54Ford07.jpg

Full race cam and a 600 cfm carb on a 440?
I'll bet it runs mid to low 15's with that combo.
This guy is dreaming at 115 grand!

Full race cam and a 600 cfm carb on a 440?
I'll bet it runs mid to low 15's with that combo.
This guy is dreaming at 115 grand!

The cam's waking up just as the carb's going to sleep! LMAO *slower than stock* :cheers:

-
Back