Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-
prayers sent ,its amazing that with the extent of damage that his injuries were not worse,he must be living right in gods eyes.

There is not a good reason ON EARTH that anyone could survive that. That should make a believer out of a douter. God Bless him and a speedy recovery.

Prayers being said for Mike and you. Thank you for informing the membership here so we can pray.

most of you do not know this man...............i do and with a sadened heart i will let you know a little.

mike has one of the biggest hearts. i had no money and i needed to finish a few things on the pink duster.
he told me and my family to takne the trip out to his house. was a 4.5 hours trip each way. we took the trip with not alot of money.. i needed almost 2k in part including the hard ti find parts........hp manifolds,air cleaner, sharktooth grille among alot of other items. we had talked prior to going so i did not have enough for it all .. his words were......lets load it all up and see what it totals. i told him i could not afford it all.

he says do not worry, and we will figures it all out. i load it up and he says what you got in your pockets. i pull it out and there may be 600.00 he says ok that is the total for all parts. i was blown away. so. as we go to leave, he runs in thwe house and back out with a huge black bag. it was a bag full of all new toys and dolls for my two young ones. it brought tears to my eyes, as me and mike have not always seen eye to eye(as someof you may recall) as i left i knew i had met a new tru friend.
went to leave and he said to follow him. whats he do? take me wife and my kids to dinner.

mike does alot of things for people, not looking for a thing in return and made me also realize a few things in life.

mike stay strong and please give me a call when u can joe

Prayers for Mike and his family. Seems like God has used Mike a lot, and He has more for him to do. Prayers for a complete recovery. Looks like a miracle to survive that wreck. Wow. Praying for Mike's wife as well, for strength, patience and peace.

most of you do not know this man...............i do and with a sadened heart i will let you know a little.

mike has one of the biggest hearts. i had no money and i needed to finish a few things on the pink duster.
he told me and my family to takne the trip out to his house. was a 4.5 hours trip each way. we took the trip with not alot of money.. i needed almost 2k in part including the hard ti find parts........hp manifolds,air cleaner, sharktooth grille among alot of other items. we had talked prior to going so i did not have enough for it all .. his words were......lets load it all up and see what it totals. i told him i could not afford it all.

he says do not worry, and we will figures it all out. i load it up and he says what you got in your pockets. i pull it out and there may be 600.00 he says ok that is the total for all parts. i was blown away. so. as we go to leave, he runs in thwe house and back out with a huge black bag. it was a bag full of all new toys and dolls for my two young ones. it brought tears to my eyes, as me and mike have not always seen eye to eye(as someof you may recall) as i left i knew i had met a new tru friend.
went to leave and he said to follow him. whats he do? take me wife and my kids to dinner.

mike does alot of things for people, not looking for a thing in return and made me also realize a few things in life.

mike stay strong and please give me a call when u can joe

Thank you for sharing this with us, I have never met him, just threw pm's he was very nice indeed..

Thank you for sharing this with us, I have never met him, just threw pm's he was very nice indeed..

thank you. this is just one of the little things he has done for and my family.

alot of us will not know another member, except through here, but i have learned that there are some real genuine humans, rather than just a screen name

Here is to a speedy recovery, and best wishes.
You are one lucky individual, that must of been one scary ride down that hill.
Somebody was looking over you.

Wow! I mean wow! How did he survive? Definitely divine intervention. We all know he has a big heart and participates in Mopars because of his love and passion for them. That little black Duster did him a solid and protected him. I pray for a speedy and painless recovery for him. Im very sorry this happened to him.

Prayers out to him and his family. Damn, I am glad he is still here. That car looks bad!

Wow.....I stare at those pic's and it hard to believe, I always think when its your time to go ...God will take you... and looking at these pic's it WAS NOT his time to go...... wow. Like someone said, cars can be replaced people can't. I'll be Praying for you both, stuff like this takes a toll on all those close to him. Praying for a full recovery !!!!

-
Back