Bin Laden DEAD!!!!!

-
:cheers:

One down...............a few million more to go !

:cya:

:wav:

Attachments

• imagesCAITIW2P.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 295
Say a prayer for our brothers and sisters. Things might get a bit sticky over there.
Stay alert my friends. That douche is gonna have some unhappy friends.

I hope not Scott. But it could happen. This is a step in the right direction.

Is about time!(10 yrs)I,m wondering if this will cause an uproar among terrorists?
I'm wondering the same thing. What kind of fallout will this produce?
Will there be retaliation or a whimper now that their icon is gone.
We'll find out soon enough I would guess. Anything that was cooking will be hurried and put into place.
Hopefully, they will be to busy looking over their backs now that the head has been removed from the neck.

I,m locked and loaded. I wish his chicken **** followers would f with me.fock em.

I wish they had a video of his head getting chopped off...that might have been some American Justice that would have stopped some of the crap...I am afraid that it will start more shiza since we have a back bone less prez

Great news!.. now can we bring our brothers and sisters home?

Not so fast... Osama's followers aren't just going to roll over because we killed him. On the contrary, they will most likely be more committed to fighting against us. That's ok... let them expose themselves so we can eliminate them all!

Go figure... Obama taking all the credit for it.
God bless our soldiers... they are the true heros, not you "Mr President"

Bin Laden flushed,now for the rest of those Turd"s!!!!

Go figure... Obama taking all the credit for it.
God bless our soldiers... they are the true heros, not you "Mr President"

Go figure...

Obama allowed our troops to go after al Qaeda in Pakistan despite how much it angered the Pakistani government. Pakistan has been bitching and moaning about our actions there. They said they would take care of the situation in their own country by themselves and didn't want the US take action on their soil.

Obama had the balls to allow our troops to keep at it until they finally killed Osama. Thank you Obama, our troops under your administration's leadership did in 2 years what the Bush administration couldn't do in 7.

The US military is #1!! Keep it up! Don't let up now!!

In memory of all who were decapitated...

I'd like to use his skull as a spittoon.

The israelies would have handled it , but O'bummer hates them and puts them in check....

Really has nothing to do with president O'BUMMER , it's the troops.

Remember how O'bummer fired a certain someone only to hire him back?
Now ...who was it that put that general in motion to begin with??

ha ha, but the president does not fight nor strategize...who cares, can we just be happy he's dead??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M"]YouTube - America **** yeah-team america[/ame]

Thank you U.S. Military! Take notice, If you mess with the USA, we will find you!

Throw his body on the street in New York and let everyone hurt/affected by 9/11 piss on it and then burn it!!! Ill join you guys with a beer!

Rott in hell motherfucker!

Thanks to all the American Troops all over the world.....

hell yes got that pile of ****
i hope the last thing that came out of his mouth was his *** after the 50 cal round it him

Not so fast... Osama's followers aren't just going to roll over because we killed him. On the contrary, they will most likely be more committed to fighting against us. That's ok... let them expose themselves so we can eliminate them all!

I agree. I hope it does piss them off, so they can all show themselves and get their asses shot. One less ASSHOLE in the world tonight.

-
Back