Birth of a 1970 Dart Convertible

-
Never to old to learn something every day. Talk to Inline today and new ones on the way.:thankyou:
I thought putting this back together would be fast, right. I think it is the best part though.:lol:

Apparently, I have the opposite problem...

IMG_2091 (Small).JPG

I just ordered the wrong ones not knowing that they changed. I will end up selling them with a bunch of other parts.

I am but so much going on. My dad text me at work today telling me his cancer has come back. They already took his voice box and just got done with radiation and chemo on the base of his tongue. If there was such things as miraces I would ask one for him. I'm sorry for talking about this I don’t share things like this.
Sorry to hear that...and at this time of year. Take good care!!!

We got the rear bolted in last night, brakes lines hooked up and e brake cables. Does anybody know if the vent has gaskets on top and bottom of brake line block?
12-16-1 (1).jpg
12-16-1 (2).jpg
12-16-1 (3).jpg
12-16-1 (4).jpg
12-16-1 (5).jpg
12-16-1 (6).jpg

I put the headers on prior to lowering the car down on the engine and transmission, that was so easy. I'm enjoying every bit of this lift. I remember those days as laying on the ground in the snow and rain.

Last edited:
-
Back