Birth of a 1970 Dart Convertible

-
It took some searching, I bought them 12/16. I hope this helps.
Jim
rotor.jpg

Cquence CQS63005U Street Series Front Pair Drilled Slotted Brake Rotorshttps://

Last edited:
I bought some new bushings from ValiantOne for my brake and clutch pedal. He did a great job on making those. Thanks Chris
20170809_165111.jpg
20170809_170410.jpg

I think you can get some rope caulk of some kind to put in there. I’d seen a thread about it a few years ago but can’t remember much about it. Sorry

This has been on and off the rotisserie for 7 or 8 years. I think it is WAY OVER DONE..... LOL I sprayed outside the inter-fenders after work tonight. I tried some play-Doh to fill the holes. Next step, it's going on the lift to start to assembling the drive train. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OFF TO THE RACES :steering:
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg

Man OH Man, that is looking good! Wish I had that kind of garage space too. I like your attention to the small details Jim. Keep up the good job.

love the build. I'll be watching this one. nice work!

I been working on the rear to install and went to put the brake lines on and for some reason they don't line up.
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
I got these in 2012 from Fine lines. I will have to give them a call and see what they tell me. You know that OLD saying. Should of could of but DIDN"T. :rofl:

Last edited:
-
Back