Birth of the Blue Missile

-
I went looking for the site and its: j-mproducts.com and its not working right now.
I have just seen a Helwig sway bar that mounts inside the frame rails and does not go into the wheel wells, you might try that.
Had I known about it I probably would have run it.
Andrew

Here is the video of the new spoiler for you guys to see.
Andrew

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvmm998V40I"]YouTube - Retractable spoiler for the "Blue Missile" ™[/ame]

you GOT to be shitten me?.....(I normally don't use that kind of language)...I'm speechless...nice job Blue Missle!

Wow Andrew, that is sweet. How long before you start taking orders? LOL!! I bet some Duster/Demon owners will dig it too! I love this build, it is comming along nicely :-D

Hey Andrew...now...can you build me a time machine...out of a DeLoren??

Denny,
I don't know how to tell you this.......
Andrew

Attachments

• flux cap in missile.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 727
I knew it!...I knew it!...I knew it!!!....Thank you!...you never disappoint me!

NO its the "A" model,
Its also an early spring here in Texas, I will get back to the car soon, after the load of spring yard work and setting up the pepper garden is done.
By the way the Delorian guys still have the "Mr. Fission" and the INRC wont give me the solids.
Andrew

you're right.....the D model is a little bigger...all I had to do is look on the shelf...I still have 4 left...but one is spoken for from a guy in N. Korea...Kim Hung-lo...or somethin' like that.

YOU are an inspiration sir! You posted on my welcome page to come and see you if I'm ever in Austin... I might just take you up on that! I'm from Austin, and I get back there ever so often, would love to come and see the Blue Missile!

-
Back