Nice! Here is my dad's '87.

Shelby #011
5 speed
Cloth interior
Woodgrain dash

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-09-23-58-16-2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 214
I seen a comment in C birthday thread that you picked up a new ride Tony :glasses7:
Congratulations big brother :cheers: You watch out for the speed traps :coffee2: I drove a few of the Turbo cars and know all to well that they are smooth pocket rockets with tunes of power :color::color::color:
Like you I am tired of clutching after 6 1/2 years of driving three on the tree and moving on to an automatic, with good hwy gears and A/c for some more road trip up to come visit you soon :glasses7: Groovy car Tony , Very groovy car =D>

Come on up...would love to see you guys again.

I loves me some food at "The Brick"

I seen a comment in C birthday thread that you picked up a new ride Tony :glasses7:
Congratulations big brother :cheers: You watch out for the speed traps :coffee2: I drove a few of the Turbo cars and know all to well that they are smooth pocket rockets with tunes of power :color::color::color:
Like you I am tired of clutching after 6 1/2 years of driving three on the tree and moving on to an automatic, with good hwy gears and A/c for some more road trip up to come visit you soon :glasses7: Groovy car Tony , Very groovy car =D>

Attachments

• DSCF5258 (Medium).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 236
Thanks junior!

You a member of SDAC ?

Yes I am. My car Took Second place at The car show At sdac 22 and frist at 23. I have had a few turbo dodge's sines 2003.85 Daytona z, 92 Daytona Shelby,86 glht and then the 87 csx. The csx has gone 11.80s in the pass.

Yes I am. My car Took Second place at The car show At sdac 22 and frist at 23. I have had a few turbo dodge's sines 2003.85 Daytona z, 92 Daytona Shelby,86 glht and then the 87 csx. The csx has gone 11.80s in the pass.

That's gittin' down the strip!

Congrats on the awards.

My friend Brad Wedan that bought my Daytona Shelby Z gave me some
pics today of the Shelby that he took back in 1999 when the car
came in for service at the local Chrysler Dealer he worked at. He performed
the service on it.

At that time it had 17,000+ miles on it. That's 1416 miles per year.

Here's the pics. Also I saw this car in the parking lot back then as
I was out looking to see what was for sale on the lot.

Attachments

• old001aa (Small).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 194
  • old002 (Small).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 206
  • old003 (Small).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 193
  • old004 (Small).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 196
  • old005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 203
Thanks Keith but I'm all in right now.

Yours is a 5 speed car and I'm tired of pushing in clutch pedals.

I would like to see some pics of yours...post some up

Here are some old pics but has been stored away for a long time :banghead:

Mostly original paint and nice interior, 87K miles....I have since got the correct grille and a NOS front airdam, also got 7 fiberride wheels too :glasses7:

Attachments

• scan0028.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 184
  • scan0027.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 175
  • scan0026.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 182
Here are some old pics but has been stored away for a long time :banghead:

Mostly original paint and nice interior, 87K miles....I have since got the correct grille and a NOS front airdam, also got 7 fiberride wheels too :glasses7:

Keith you need to put that puppy on the road. I like the VNT cars.

Nice Shelby Lancer! TII and an auto from the factory, to cool. Only other way to get the TII with auto was in the Maserati TC. Have fun with it, most aren't clean like that!

The Shelby spent the last week and part of today at Wedan Performance.

Brad, who owns the business did a complete detailing of the car. We spent
27 hours on the project. Looks like a new car now.

Here's some pics he took

Brad's web site

www.Wedanperformance.com

Attachments

• Brad009 (Medium).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Brad008 (Medium).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 164
  • Brad007 (Medium).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 148
  • Brad006 (Medium).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Brad005a (Medium).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Brad004 (Medium).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Brad003 (Medium).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Brad001 (Medium).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 151
This is only the second one,I have ever seen. And by far,the nicest. One thing about you Tony, it will look like that as long as you own it.

Tony, The Shelby looks outstanding!! Whatever you guys used on all the black trim sure makes it POP :thumbup: Bet it takes some awards this summer....

I spent all day today on the GTC....Thread & pics to come :D

Very cool!

Thank You

This is only the second one,I have ever seen. And by far,the nicest. One thing about you Tony, it will look like that as long as you own it.

Thank you for the kind words

Tony, The Shelby looks outstanding!! Whatever you guys used on all the black trim sure makes it POP :thumbup: Bet it takes some awards this summer....

I spent all day today on the GTC....Thread & pics to come :D

Thanks C!

We used Dupli-color Trim Black...had to mask around everything. Even took the grill and
headlight bezels off to paint them on the bench.

-
Back