California Flash

-
Absolutely gorgeous, Butch & his grandson will get tons of enjoyment out of that fabulous car. KUDOS for the attention to detail.

Pretty sure it is down to just Butch. His grandson moved to Sacramento with his girlfriend last week. No problem, Butch is jacked up more than a high school senior on prom night.

Last edited:
paint the inside of the duct to make it invisible [red or black]

20210811_115635.jpg

you mean the fresh air intakes? Already done, maybe you were looking at mock-up / test fit pics?

.... every chance I get I use an older guy just for their expertise and knowing they care! Not one has let me down yet. Can only wonder when all the guys who grew up with these cars are gone, what happens to the hobby???
all the kids are not like that, the problem is the ones who can afford the classics are the ignorant ones who are only interested in the investment not the history or the cars ability ...
hopefully soon the ones who love the cars and its history will be able to afford them. just like HD & his B/MP Duster

Last edited:
Showed my son this pic and his response was (after looking at previous pics of the flat graphics) that it looks like there used to be stickers on the car, the paint faded around the stickers, then the stickers were removed revealing the still-shiny paint.

Personally, I think your approach is innovative. Just sharing my son's opinion (since he isn't a member).

Been a struggle, but Butch's new ride finally got to Tulare. Pictured with Steve Atwell, Sr (Michigan) who transported the Duster along with Butch's 82 Pro Stock Horizon to California.

30804.jpeg

30806.jpeg

Moving a car across the Country always creates some serious apprehension. Certainly after spending all the blood sweat and tears to get it ready. Glad she is safe and looks like you had a great crew to get them there. Just a beautiful car! I like the subdued graphics approach. Very very cool.

Beautiful Duster!
I wish I had known it was going to be in Barstow...being in SoCal I would have made the drive out to put eyes on it.

Last edited:
-
Back