Can you guys post some of you engine compartments without fender wells.

-
“Bahama yellow & Butterscotch are the same color depending on if it’s Plymouth or Dodge.” I forget which one is which but I said I gotta MoPar that needs paint, it looks like Butterscotch to me. Gave him the color code and he said what I quoted above, so, yea…..

Butterscotch- works for me. IDGAF - LMFAO!!!

It’s eye catching without being eye hurting or in your face. It’s also a natural 2 tone car. No hi Al top, that area is factory painted black.

ECF5CC00-15BD-4CFE-8363-7EE59E5CE786.jpeg

F7BA03B1-7902-421A-97FF-17BE2BBCFDDB.jpeg

“Bahama yellow & Butterscotch are the same color depending on if it’s Plymouth or Dodge.” I forget which one is which but I said I gotta MoPar that needs paint, it looks like Butterscotch to me. Gave him the color code and he said what I quoted above, so, yea…..

Butterscotch- works for me. IDGAF - LMFAO!!!

It’s eye catching without being eye hurting or in your face. It’s also a natural 2 tone car. No hi Al top, that area is factory painted black.

View attachment 1716078830

View attachment 1716078831
I'm hoping someday soon I can find a cheap duster for a driver. I love them

IDK what a few thousand dollar is in your pocket and ready to spend & keeping you feeling OK about it, but if something rolls around past me…. I’ll keep my eyes out for you.

IDK what a few thousand dollar is in your pocket and ready to spend & keeping you feeling OK about it, but if something rolls around past me…. I’ll keep my eyes out for you.

I see lots of cars for sale. If you message me exactly what you are looking for and at what price point I’ll let you know.

Love the butterscotch Rob. (Butterscotch is Dodge, Bahama yellow is Plymouth, like my rr. 69 color, disappeared for 70, back in 71)I was noticing a construction company locally seems to be using it on their trucks and heavy equipment.
For the OPs question, I have one, but pics won't do him any good. (Opel GT, rat motor, fenderwell headers, straight front axle).

Love the butterscotch Rob. (Butterscotch is Dodge, Bahama yellow is Plymouth, like my rr. 69 color, disappeared for 70, back in 71)I was noticing a construction company locally seems to be using it on their trucks and heavy equipment.
For the OPs question, I have one, but pics won't do him any good. (Opel GT, rat motor, fenderwell headers, straight front axle).
Thanks. The car is a bit of a wreck and that suites me fine. This car would not have otherwise been saved for any reason other than a hot street ride or drag car. No one is restoring a basement priced /6 car. Manual steering/brakes on drums all around and etc…. The biggest upgrade was a AM radio and probably carpet if ordered. The floors and trunk are nearly gone and the outside rear lower quarters are half eaten up.

Purchased as a rolling chassis, this makes for the perfect candidate for what ever someone wants to do.
The coolest thing about this car is it was ordered as a two tone paint car. The lack of anything power is an attractive thing for some, but not worth redoing it that way unless the end user wants it that way. Just not this guy on this car. A mileage master I don’t want to do with this one. A 1/4 mile brawler is on deck.
I’m making a slow but steady headway.

-
Back