Car **** for the new year!!

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I was looking through old pictures and found a file with a bunch of pics from a 2007 car show that I have never posted on here, so since there aren't too many car shows this time of year, here you guys go!

Ps.. I apologize for some pics having people standing sort of in the way, the show was super crowded.

AMCHornet.jpg

ChryslerImperial.jpg

DodgeFargo2.jpg

DodgeFargo.jpg

BuickRegal.jpg

Chevy5window.jpg

ChevyBelAirWagon.jpg

ChevyPU.jpg

Ford4door.jpg

GMCSchoolbus.jpg

Mid60sPontiac.jpg

Oldwoodenwheeledmothafucka.jpg

PanelVan.jpg

MGMidget.jpg

TriumphTR6.jpg

StudebakerCanadian.jpg

VolvoWagon.jpg

1970AMCAMX3902.jpg

1970AMCAMX390.jpg

1970DodgeSuperbee383.jpg

1970FordTorino429CobraJet.jpg

1972DodgePolara.jpg

1969BuickRiviera.jpg

1969Cadillac.jpg

1969DodgeDart3404speed.jpg

1969DodgeSuperbee4406.jpg

1969FordMustangMach1.jpg

1969MercuryCougarEliminator.jpg

1969halfPlymouthRoadrunner4406.jpg

1968BuickSkylark.jpg

1968ChevyII.jpg

1968ChevyNovaSS.jpg

1968ChryslerNewYorker440.jpg

1968DodgeCharger.jpg

1968DodgeCoronetsleeper440.jpg

1968DodgeDartGTS340.jpg

1968MercuryCougar302.jpg

1968PlymouthRoadrunner3834speed.jpg

1968PlymouthRoadrunner383.jpg

1968PontiacFirebirdconv.jpg

1967DodgeCharger383.jpg

1967DodgeCoronet500.jpg

Variety is the spice of life and makes for some excellent car **** .
Thank You sir !That's just what I needed to lift My spirits on this dreary drizzly day .

Nice pics. I even recognize a couple cars that were at our Kars Under the K show in Keremeos. The flamed purple 5 window coupe and the scool bus. I took a bunch of pics of the bus 2 years ago. It's got some neat paint treatments on the inside.

dcp07725.jpg

dcp07754.jpg

dcp07751.jpg

Oh right on!

Hey, Hedley is a pretty small town isn't it? I passed through there on my way to Oliver, where I roofed a huge log home up in the mountains.

Not a bad pic in the lot. The 69 Grand Prix, the 69 Firebird, the 63 T-bird, and the MG Midget are particular ones that inspire fond memories for me.
Ditto on thanks for brightening an otherwise dreary day. :)

What are those two Chevy II with a Pontiac grill lookin things????

I am probably the only person here that will say it but I dig that little Hornet. There was a local guy (many years ago) that stuffed a 390 4-spd in one and that thing was a rocket. He was going to create a SC/Hornet clone but decided to go with the 390 ... wise choice for that project. Thanks for all the pics.

Let's call the whole thing off!!! LOL!

Are those Chevy IIs with the funny grilles Canadian cars?

I've always liked the Canadian versions of "American" cars... especially, the early Monarchs. I always thought their styling was an improvement on the USA version...

Thanks for the pix; that was fun!

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas

Nope. I did the Hornet too. They even had some kind of package Hornet wagon. Came close to buying one once.

Those two Novas and the chevelle with the goofy grilles have got me scratchin my head. Clue me in on that so I can tell my chevy buddies.

Those two Novas and the chevelle with the goofy grilles have got me scratchin my head. Clue me in on that so I can tell my chevy buddies.

Haha read above, gone over it already, but I'll say it again what I know.

The ones that look like Chevy II's are Pontiac Acadians, the Canadian version. And the one that looks like a Chevelle is a Pontiac Beaumont.

Great pics, thanks for sharing! You don't see many of the Ford Thunderbolts around and if you do they are in the 200 grand and up bracket. Some nice AMC's there too especially the first orange one!

There looks to be a 63 grand pix there, One of my first cars I did some trading for when I was about 16, 389 4 barrel high way screamer bucket sets and a big Vacuum gage on the console, Thanks for sharing a cool car show.

This is all I have to share
My hard drive on my computer went out last week :read2: Another Victoria

PeterWilleHemiBarracuda.jpg

Oh right on!

Hey, Hedley is a pretty small town isn't it? I passed through there on my way to Oliver, where I roofed a huge log home up in the mountains.

Yup Mike, it's pretty small. I think between 3 or 4 hundred people here. There's a few car guys in town but I think I'm the only one with a Mopar.

Some real nice pics there.

But of all the crappy cars, ya couldn't get a nice pic of my friends '33 Plymouth? It's sitting right there, beside that Volvo. That's his wife sitting on the chair behind it, with the red hair.

Just pullin' your chain. Nice pics, as usual.

And I also like that Hornet. Had one like it, with the Levi's interior, but only a six.

Oh, and here's a pic of Lane's '33.

IMG_0667.JPG

This is all I have to share
My hard drive on my computer went out last week :read2: Another Victoria

Memike...you picked a good one there! Thats Peter Wille's HEMI Barracuda! He owns Victoria Automatic Transmission here in town. That thing has Ray Barton HEMI in it!!!...and flat FLIES!!! He built it to go after the SS/AA national record.

Some real nice pics there.

But of all the crappy cars, ya couldn't get a nice pic of my friends '33 Plymouth? It's sitting right there, beside that Volvo. That's his wife sitting on the chair behind it, with the red hair.

Just pullin' your chain. Nice pics, as usual.

And I also like that Hornet. Had one like it, with the Levi's interior, but only a six.

Oh, and here's a pic of Lane's '33.

Oh man, there were so many cars at that show, I think I took pics of every single one but a lot didn't make their way from my camera to the computer. Thanks for adding that for me though!8)

Hope to see you at some car shows this year!

-
Back