CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
Nice work John.

Thanks Larry!
I was kinda wondering about it due to colors, shooting on a camper and not a Dart, and it looking like a 70's airbrush T-shirt from Gatlinburg!
Have a great day today.
:glasses7:

Very cool John! I think I think I bought a t-shirt like that at a Greatful Dead concert back in the 70s....dude. (lol)

Hi John! Brought a big smile to my face to see this thread again! Great job and artwork on the camper. Don't be a stranger, your FABO friends miss you and ABB.

:coffee2:Well welcome back . . . I had to give up morning coffee cuz I had nothing to read from ya. lol. Hope all is well . . . my best to ABB and Lex!!!! :cheers: Rog

Looks good without going overboard. Glad to see you still with us.

Thanks chryslerfat!
Check out the next one I just am finishing an auction on feebay with today. It had a 37x24 hole in roof and major crumple on front street corner from a huge tree limb crash through.
Took about 40 days!
Have a great day today!:glasses7:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 413
  • 1111.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 428
  • 2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 410
  • 111.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 438
  • 3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 401
  • 4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 22.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 33333.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 405
Hi John! Brought a big smile to my face to see this thread again! Great job and artwork on the camper. Don't be a stranger, your FABO friends miss you and ABB.

Thanks goldfish65!
Keep a sharp lookout.
CAR HUNT! Is being discussed around the house right now!
We hope the nice couple that looked at our 79 Aspen wagon yesterday will buy on Monday.
Here's the kicker.
I'm hot on track of a sandlewood 63 dart 270 4 door with a slanty and LOW miles.
ABB loves the color. It's like a rose colored silver.
We almost got it a couple weeks ago but the buyer for our car backed out at the last min.
Hopefully be seeing more of each other real soon. Especially sense we all know ABB will want the whole car gone through before driving it all winter!
Have a great day today.:glasses7:

:coffee2:Well welcome back . . . I had to give up morning coffee cuz I had nothing to read from ya. lol. Hope all is well . . . my best to ABB and Lex!!!! :cheers: Rog

Thanks Rog, will do.
However I think it time to introduce you to the new up and comming...
He came up from Bama about 2 weeks ago.
Lex's new brother.
Lemon beagle named Loki after the Norse trickster God of mischief.
The name? He earned it!! Don't let those eyes fool ya!
Heard something in the kitchen yesterday and here Loki has Lex by the bandanna he wears, dragging Lex around the kitchen!!!

Have a good one and hope to meet up with ya all here soon on
CAR HUNT!:glasses7:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 400
Thanks goldfish65!
Keep a sharp lookout.
CAR HUNT! Is being discussed around the house right now!
We hope the nice couple that looked at our 79 Aspen wagon yesterday will buy on Monday.
Here's the kicker.
I'm hot on track of a sandlewood 63 dart 270 4 door with a slanty and LOW miles.
ABB loves the color. It's like a rose colored silver.
We almost got it a couple weeks ago but the buyer for our car backed out at the last min.
Hopefully be seeing more of each other real soon. Especially sense we all know ABB will want the whole car gone through before driving it all winter!
Have a great day today.:glasses7:

OMG my beloved '64 Fury was sandalwood! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and ABB. We miss you around here!

Congrats on the new pup/helper!

Glad to see you back, keep posting pics of whatever you are working on.

Wow you made that camper look great. Love the new addition to the family. I can actually picture him dragging the Lex around until he has had enough and stops the youngster.

Glad to see you around, John.

I think you have discovered a latent talent for travel trailer restoration...that one looks really nice:cheers:

I hope you get back into some A-body stuff at some point....your "common man" approach to problems is a lot easier to relate to compared to load it on the trailer and drop it at the body shop.

Thanks Rog, will do.
However I think it time to introduce you to the new up and comming...
He came up from Bama about 2 weeks ago.
Lex's new brother.
Lemon beagle named Loki after the Norse trickster God of mischief.
The name? He earned it!! Don't let those eyes fool ya!
Heard something in the kitchen yesterday and here Loki has Lex by the bandanna he wears, dragging Lex around the kitchen!!!

Have a good one and hope to meet up with ya all here soon on
CAR HUNT!:glasses7:
:coffee2:Glad to hear from you again. Loki sure is a cutie . . . you have 2 little buddies to keep an eye you again. Take care John, say hi to ABB!! Rog

Watching the travel channel and watched a guy in Florida restore an airflow. Made me think of you John. Happy holidays hope Loki is taking well to the family.

good to see you back John, I was on here 3-4 years ago as mac daddy mopar.

It was cool to see this thread come up, I hope to hear more from you John!
Nice new pooch you have there.

Thanks roadrunnerh.
He is now a force of nature and taken to sitting, laying, and sleeping on the back of the couch always looking out the window and whacking me in the side of the head with his tail. He also likes to watch TV from there especially westerns. Anything really with horses or guns being fired!

Wow you made that camper look great. Love the new addition to the family. I can actually picture him dragging the Lex around until he has had enough and stops the youngster.

You're right chryslerfat!
They argue with love all the time now over everything.

Glad to see you around, John.

I think you have discovered a latent talent for travel trailer restoration...that one looks really nice:cheers:

I hope you get back into some A-body stuff at some point....your "common man" approach to problems is a lot easier to relate to compared to load it on the trailer and drop it at the body shop.

Thanks TylerW.
Soon there will be Abodies littering the driveway again....

:coffee2:Glad to hear from you again. Loki sure is a cutie . . . you have 2 little buddies to keep an eye you again. Take care John, say hi to ABB!! Rog

Thanks Rog.
Hope everything is going well for you too.
Miss you guys here.

-
Back