Carlisle Today......Africa Hot!!!!!!

-

pacuda59

pacuda59
Reaction score
How many people are back in their hotel rooms and have taken a nice long cold shower? Man, it was hot out on the field today!!!

How was your day?

I must have drank about 60 oz's of fluid today on the fairgrounds.....still wondering where it went...lol!

Any mopar show I've been too, its always hotter then hell, 10.30 in the morning your clothes are already soaked from sweat and your thinking holy crap its not even noon yet, how flippen hot can get. Twelve bottles of water later and you still don't need to piss.

I must have drank about 60 oz's of fluid today on the fairgrounds.....still wondering where it went...lol!
Same here, I drank a lot of fluids and I didn't have to avoid the coin box at the out houses all day!

I made it through the vendor area and that was it, Me and my wife headed home. I did score a N.O.S. Left grille surround for my Barracuda.

I made it through the vendor area and that was it, Me and my wife headed home. I did score a N.O.S. Left grille surround for my Barracuda.

Score!!!! Keep hydrated guys and gals. tmm

Jake and I walked around all day - grilled hot dogs for lunch back at the truck, to boot.... He said it was only Middle Eastern hot today - tomorrow will be Africa hot!!! Got back to the campground, jumped in the pool to cool off and it felt like bath water......

We did well tho - picked up the following for his 65:
20 lug nuts from Eddie
2 rallye's w/tires and2Dr Diff axles from Vance
2 center caps
factory service manual
rechomed front bumper
front and rear windshield gaskets
battery tray, brackets and hold down
wiper pivot seals
headliner
fuel sending unit
and a turn signal cam for my Fury......

It was a good day. Goin back tomorrow for the show.

You all should head to INDY this fall!!!!! Great weather in sept.!!!!!!

We hit 105° on the south burbs of Chicago today.

You know it sucks when you consider 92° in the evening "cool"....

I scored re-chromed front and rear bumpers for my Demon and belt molding for a Duster and never left my house. My friend is there selling parts and he acquired the parts for me.... good friends are hard to find!

we postponed until sunday. its only supposed to be 90. you know once it cools off

Yes very hot friday, gonna do it again on sat. scored some rebuilt hinges from our very own cudakrazy67 great guy giving out free water with purchase.
Thanks Mike

Yes very hot friday, gonna do it again on sat. scored some rebuilt hinges from our very own 67cudakrazy great guy giving out free water with purchase.
Thanks Mike
Yep! I stopped to see Mike he gave me free water also. Called him on the phone later that night...He packed up and went home he said he couldn't do the heat and the clowns next to him partied all night and he didn't get any sleep.

Good grief, they are getting salty, followed your build and love your car buy the way.
Any 69 grille pieces are salty. I saw a complete right side N.O.S. grille asmb. and it was priced at 2k. Another guy had a complete header panel with the grilles he wanted $1800.00. Thanks for the complement on my car, I would have taken it to the show but 3 days sitting in the heat ain't for me.

I realized when the temp is 96 at the Fairgrounds, it's not much cooler driving Route 81 in a convertible. First time I took a lengthy drive in the Cuda, when I got home it sat in the driveway for a few hours and I was seeing a lot more fluid puddles than normal.

Did the vendor area but took alot of breaks! Bought a nice 71 A Body rally dash frame and some other trinkets so I was happy.

I didn't get to all of the vendors aisles. I was searching for the ashtray sliding door and accompanying structure for my center console, with no luck.

Hey 4404spd I sat there all day waiting for your car to show up. I have been waiting all year to see that car....

Attachments

• BillsBarrarucda2012.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 100_2505.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 432
-
Back