Cars in the woods.

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
Look what I found today. The one under the tarp is a 396 Impala Convertible.

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

Wow, a Nomad!! There has to be more to the story...........nobody leaves them cars lie around......

...........nobody leaves them cars lie around......

Of course they do!!! "They" leave everything from Boss Poontangs to hemi cars laying around, why not jes an ol' Nomad?

Sure sad to see.

They're mine! That's my stash....I just can't remember where it is though?! :banghead: Nice find. :D

I love the '56 Nomad and the '59 El Camino.
Sadly, if someone doesn't save them soon, they will be junk in a few short years.

Nice find. I guess there's a stash of woods cars around me. Iv never been there tho

when i was young and dumb but knew it all i bought a 1965 impalla 409 4 barrel 2 speed limited slip for 2500.00 drove it for 3 years proud as a peacock it was about 1985 i think economy started tankin but cars were the hot ticket invesment i had 3 65 barracuda's 1 69 cammaro 1 69 gs dart,the 409 impalla and a 79 or so mustang 4 cylinder the wife luved sick beach but i love her so we were buying a house i saw was being repo'd in a silent aution i bid 56 k on it wich was about rite and ended up with the high bid and no $ for the down payment so a guy at work offerd me 18k for the 409 so i let it go the guy drove it for about 2 months went and did monor int. work on it was having it appraized and they came out and offerd hom 35k for it and he sold it .finding out why they gave him so much for the car , it was the last year they put a 409 in a car and started using the 396 and ended up they only made 197 65 impalas like the 1 i had. long story short might not need to find 1 in a barn or a woods if you no the cars good enough and can see the market treding you can turn a stones you can find a diomond tho in reality i wouldnt know a dimond if you put it in my hand in most feilds those look like dirty dimonds to me
go ask all they can do is know what they have and tell you not for sale or start low and see if they take it go look up the #s and see what the potentail is there only worth what some 1 is willing to give you mabee there sitting there because some 1 else couldnt afford to finish the dream or nobody asked them yet , every body thinks every body knows the car is worth big $ so i"m not going to waist my time asking him or her if they want to sell the wagon sitting in the woods for$ 1000.00 your gonnna **** if they said yes,or my husband died and bla bla bla it doesnt run so you have to get it out we all been there done that and been on both sides of the fence mabee it there sons cars that got killed in war who knows we all heard those stories too no 1 who nows what those cars are worth owns them or they wouldnt be sitting in that field rotting away with time the economy is in the buyers favor rite now hell try to buy the woods too hell build a shop around em if they dont roll awsome pics glad you showed them to us NOW GO ON OUT AND GET THEM

my nephew is looking for a wagon or four door he is just up in longview and im right across the river from you lol if there is any way to get the nomad lets talk numbers lol

Something is wrong here, that nomad is way to nice to be sitting where it is.

Here is the deal. They are sitting on the property of a friend of a friends.

The guy lost his job, got a divorce and dumped them there years ago. He isn't around and the cars are just rotting.

Everything you see is mouse infested, the top is rotted away on the convertible. the tarp has a big hole in it.

-
Back