Challenger on the roof!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
A friend of mine was in Philadelphia this weekend and took a picture of this!
92755773.jpg

He went in and asked about it and the salesman told him it's all original and only has around 30thousand miles on it :shock:

And NO it's not for sale,the guy also told him since they put it up there they have had over 1200 inquires about it!

What a waist of a car!

92755773.jpg

Couldn't they find some old muskrat or firechicken to put up there? From that height you could slap on some wings, snorkles and a pair of 3" sewer pipes and nobody would know the difference. It would be almost worth it to rent a helicopter and "liberate" the poor girl (just kidding). Pitty.

-LY

Lone Yankee said:
Couldn't they find some old muskrat or firechicken to put up there? From that height you could slap on some wings, snorkles and a pair of 3" sewer pipes and nobody would know the difference. It would be almost worth it to rent a helicopter and "liberate" the poor girl (just kidding). Pitty.

-LY

Probably could have but it's a big Dodge dealership.

EvilScamp said:
Lone Yankee said:

-LY

Probably could have but it's a big Dodge dealership.

So why don't they stick a Viper up there? I mean at least that would be advertising. A vintage muscle car in mint condition should be displayed in a museum, not on a rooftop. Of course it also needs to get driven once in a while. :wink:

hey the beatles played on a rooftop and people are still talking about it, im sure that challenger is helping them stay #1, like their lettering says. i wonder how much bird crap is on the car though :scratch:

Red never has aged well in direct sunlight. There just HAS to be something else they can put up there! I can't watch, it is like breaking a stained-glass window........ *sob*.....

When I read the topic of this thread, I thought that someone had flipped a Challenger on its roof. So, seeing that one on a roof is a relief for me, at least it ain`t wrecked :eye:

After reading/seeing what shape the cars in

Why coundn't them bone heads just put a roller up there and it would have got just as much attention as the car they used.

somebody been sitting on there brains to long!

bill

I think the main idea for it is to draw attention to there dealership. :roll:

abodyjoe said:
yup its been there a while.. i hear its a basket case full of bondo..

P1010298.JPG

The salesman told my friend it's a low mile original car!
I figure the story probably changes depending on who you talk to about it.

P1010298.JPG

probably does... hell sales men barley know what they are selling .do you think they really know about an old car strapped to the roof.....lol

EvilScamp said:
abodyjoe said:
yup its been there a while.. i hear its a basket case full of bondo..

P1010298.JPG

The salesman told my friend it's a low mile original car!
I figure the story probably changes depending on who you talk to about it.

P1010298.JPG

-
Back