Chrysler Turbo Encabulator

-
That was the B side to the 12" dance remix of "Tech and the Labcoats" Probably the April edition

LOL LOL LOL,
Now THAT was hilarious. I am in a technical field and it sounds a whole lot like engineering mumbo jumbo. I sent the link to a few of our engineers. Thanks for the laugh.

LOL LOL LOL,
Now THAT was hilarious. I am in a technical field and it sounds a whole lot like engineering mumbo jumbo. I sent the link to a few of our engineers. Thanks for the laugh.
Perfect!

I believe this originated with Honeywell. Someone told me it was an exercise in public technical speaking. In other words, if you could babble tech-nonsense babble with a straight face and remain intelligible, you could lecture on most anything.

I believe this originated with Honeywell. Someone told me it was an exercise in public technical speaking. In other words, if you could babble tech-nonsense babble with a straight face and remain intelligible, you could lecture on most anything.
Techno babble

I searched on you tube and dozens of these videos came up. I need to do something constructive and go work on my car!

"to service this fault, turn to the turbo encabulator manual and song book"

This comes up every once in a while. I posted it myself a few years ago. Still funny stuff.

By the way, I think I'm having trouble with my drawn reciprocating dingle arm. Or the sperving bearings are out of alignment.

Guys I know this is all stupid but the crazy world we live in, we all need a break and laugh every now and then. Thats why I'm a Mopar Man.

Thanks for posting, I have been having trouble with my CRM 114 Discriminator, a very similar device, hopefully I can sort it out now.

For me, it's always the uranium 235 explosive space modulator.

And for me its the BC (Betty Crocker) timapilliforrater sorter. Under full power my gaaga gauge just pegs. What do I check first? Confused

:rofl:

I love this crap. That was awesome. Now I feel like I was just given A simple explanation of AJ’s long winded replies.
( @AJ/FormS - love ya man!)
:lol:

Actually that's Marvin the Martian.

-
Back