Condolances to Tony and Thelma fields

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Didn't see it posted and maybe tony didn't want us to know. But today Sue talked to Thelma and she told her that Tony's mother passed last week.

I don't think I missed it but if it was already posted sorry to repost

I know she had not been well for some time but always sad to lose a love one.

Tony you know we are here for you if you need us.

Our condolances to you and your family at a time of your loss.

Didn't see it posted and maybe tony didn't want us to know. But today Sue talked to Thelma and she told her that Tony's mother passed last week.

I don't think I missed it but if it was already posted sorry to repost

I know she had not been well for some time but always sad to lose a love one.

Tony you know we are here for you if you need us.

Our condolances to you and your family at a time of your loss.

Thanks Larry and Sue

Mom is in a better place. She had a pretty bad 6 months. I would have posted this earlier but lately it seems like I haven't had the time.

Thanks Larry and Sue

Mom is in a better place. She had a pretty bad 6 months. I would have posted this earlier but lately it seems like I haven't had the time.

Sorry for your loss Tony, I will keep you and your family in my prayers

My mom was always my strength and inspiration to seek out life and explore my love
of life and share my love of the things I learned .
Tony and Thelma, I never got to share the things I learned and loved I have received
from you but I have shared my care and inspirations I have received from y'all with
my family and friends (she would be proud my brother) My she RIP and be with you each day as you carry on in life. My condolences and may there be peace in life knowing you
have been blessed for having here in your life.
Your Arkansas little brother Mike.

Very sorry to hear about this. Hang in there.

We're here if you need anything.

Sorry for your loss Tony. Sounds like she is resting in a better place. No more suffering. Prayers to you and your family. tmm

Thoughts and prayers yalls way Tony and Thelma. Love yall.

Prayers also sent for peace and comfort during this time! May God lay His hand on the hearts of your entire family during this time! Geof

Prayers for sure,Ihave booth my parents still with us I do not look forward to loosing them it must be hard.

Condolences & prayers are on the way for your family Tony. Very sorry to hear....

Tony, even though we've never met, my deepest sorrow. It's always tough, even though someone has been having a difficult time.

Thoughts, prayers, best and warmest of wishes........brian

-
Back