FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Men and Lady take the gold in Hokey
That was an out standing thing to watch
So to all our Canadian members here is three cheers :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you for being there with us and a hand shake to you all :happy10:

Congrads to Canada for there victory!!!

Ya gotta give it up to them.

(Though I'll never say your better, muha ha ha ha ha)

Party hardy and enjoy! You deserve it!

Two great teams no doubt. Someone had to win tho.

canadaC.gif

GOLD !!!!

I have to say this.On behalf of my fellow Canadian members we thank you for your congratulations.

canadaC.gif

Congrats to our northern brothers.:cheers:.....and sisters.

Well said :cheers: The Canadians won Gold in the men's and the Ladies Hockey Olympic game's :-D They are proud and partying I bet :-D
Congrat's to Team Canada :cheers:

WEEEOEOOOOO YEA CANADA. the USA put up a good fight, we just over came them with our massive forwards( nash, thornton)

I wanted the USA to win it, but also figgered if the USA was to lose to the hosers, I wanted Sid the Kid to get the game winner, seeing as he is a member of the STANLEY CUP CHAMPION Penguins!!!!!

Great game, but I wish the Olympics was still all amateurs, but what can ya do

FF

My hat's off to the US team for playing a great game, this could have gone either way. It was an amazing game to watch, it's only 3:30 in the afternoon here and I'm half in the bag, oh well can't stop now :cheers:

You are a good sport as always Memike! :cheers:
It could have went either way, Canada laid down and the U.S.A. took the play to us big time to tie it up.
What a great rivalry!
It feels good to win though! :-D
(Whew) it was close!

You guys were a tough, worthy team. Best two in the playoff and someone is going to come up short. All of us should be proud as our two teams are the best in the world!!

great game...you guys south of the border are awesome...it means a lot to Canada to win at hockey.....there was almost a third of the country watching.... thats crazy

Congrats to Canada!!!! I was not able to see it because I'm at work now but an old girlfriend from Vancouver kept me up to date on the score. It sounded like a very, very exciting match. I would rather loose an exciting, close, well played game then win a blow out and this is one of them. Again, Congrats!!!:thumbup:
(You would'nt know her, she is from Canada.)

.............Yes it was a great game.........i picked Sid the kid 2 win it..........i cant imagine how RL would of felt if we had lost..........YAHOO.......Kim......

Congrats to Canada!:cheers:

It was an exciting game. Well deserved!

Congrats to Miller the USA goalie he played exceptional the whole Olympics.:salut:

You guys tip a few for me too!!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Oh by the way keep your stick on the ice.:hockey:

Great game, but I wish the Olympics was still all amateurs, but what can ya do

FF
I'm with ya there- I proudly cheer on our women's team for the gold, because they're a national team. The men's side, because they're all multi-millionaire professionals, I end up cheering for the team that has the least players I hate:)

-
Back