Could use some prayers....

-
Sad news, Cliff passed away peacefully yesterday morning, not sure what else to say but he was a great man loved by so many. He had some cool MoPars back in the day, here his 2017 Camaro SS he enjoyed driving in nice weather and one of the 2 of us last summer. Please say a prayer for his 5 girls and his wife, they are really struggling... RIP Cliff, you feel no more pain bud

A108D497-B48F-41C1-9BDC-0FBC1D6AA6D3.jpeg

528A79FB-F613-4A16-B4D8-0B2F777D2494.jpeg

Sad news, Cliff passed away peacefully yesterday morning, not sure what else to say but he was a great man loved by so many. He had some cool MoPars back in the day, here his 2017 Camaro SS he enjoyed driving in nice weather and one of the 2 of us last summer. Please say a prayer for his 5 girls and his wife, they are really struggling... RIP Cliff, you feel no more pain bud

View attachment 1715878723

View attachment 1715878724
Keith, I am really sorry man. Prayin for all of yall.

Sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers during this. May Jesus comfort you all during this difficult time.

Could really use some prayers for my father-in-law, he was found unconscious this morning and was taken to the ER...he been fighting cancer from agent orange and been in great pain from a tumor they recently found on his spine, been in and out of the hospital and just praying he’ll be ok and fight this. I don’t really know much at this time which makes it more tough....thank you

So sorry Keith. Prayers for the the whole family.

-
Back