Could use some prayers....

-
Prayers sent/
I hate to say it, but Agent Orange/cancer took the life of my wife's first husband. He was about 42.

Wow that’s really young, sorry to hear that. Yeah it’s awful, he was exposed while in Vietnam while being stationed on an aircraft carrier, so many vets deal with this terrible stuff.

On a good note last fall I sold some mopar parts to a guy who was a Vietnam vet and the day he came to get the stuff he was told he was now cancer free after his exposure with agent orange...but he had a long road to get there.

Here is a picture of him with his car, he’s the tall guy on the right, think pic was taken in 1971 or 72...thanks again for the prayers!

86F67197-C70D-402B-80D8-EB1AF08CDFF4.jpeg

^^^^^ He passed 32 years ago. He would have been my age today of 74. He left one son that was 10 at the time of his death.

My FIL (RIP) got into some chemicals while welding that actually combined and MADE agent orange on the spot where he was welding. He recovered but was never the same. He was in his 30s I believe when it happened. Spent his entire life up to his death repeating the same old stories over and over as if he had dementia, but he didn't. Through other family troubles, Kitty and he weren't speaking at the time of his death. He was 94. It messed him up pretty bad.

My wife got to go up and see him...the hospital just changed there visitor policy today to 2 people so I’m glad she gets to go, she has off tomorrow and will be there probably most of the day. I don’t know much more...thanks guys

Prayers sent for all involved. Cancer sucks. I just lost my mom 3 weeks ago to pancreatic cancer, so it’s still pretty raw yet.

Prayers sent for all involved. Cancer sucks. I just lost my mom 3 weeks ago to pancreatic cancer, so it’s still pretty raw yet.

Really sorry to hear this, losing a mom is really tough. My wife lost her mom over 20 years ago to pancreatic cancer too, that’s a tough one to beat I guess. Thanks for the prayers and I’ll say one for you as well.

Really sorry to hear this, losing a mom is really tough. My wife lost her mom over 20 years ago to pancreatic cancer too, that’s a tough one to beat I guess. Thanks for the prayers and I’ll say one for you as well.

Thank you and much appreciated. I smile knowing she’s with Jesus now! I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well!

So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I’m glad it sounds like he’s responding to treatment.
Mary and my thoughts and prayers are with your father in law and family!
My eldest cousin passed away in 2019 from MS caused by agent orange.
He was in the air cavalry. The areas around their out posts were spayed frequently to keep the foliage down with that stuff.

Could really use some prayers for my father-in-law, he was found unconscious this morning and was taken to the ER...he been fighting cancer from agent orange and been in great pain from a tumor they recently found on his spine, been in and out of the hospital and just praying he’ll be ok and fight this. I don’t really know much at this time which makes it more tough....thank you
Prayers sent brother

So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I’m glad it sounds like he’s responding to treatment.
Mary and my thoughts and prayers are with your father in law and family!
My eldest cousin passed away in 2019 from MS caused by agent orange.
He was in the air cavalry. The areas around their out posts were spayed frequently to keep the foliage down with that stuff.
My Dad was a PD in Pensacola, before he started a private practice in Ft Walton Bch. His Secretary, Carolyn, her Brother was ATE UP w/ AO cancer. My Father passed in 82, so this is not BS about Agent Orange....

-
Back