Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
if I ever win lotto your gunna build a car for me :notworth:

Thanks for the comments guys.....

Progress is slow for a bit.......buying parts for the final push to paint/body and paying for the parts I have been buying.

It's a slow progress, but in the end, all worth the wait.

I hope you got some pics to post, it's been quiet from you for waaaayyyy toooo looong.

Are you still melting metal?

C'mon, let's get to work... I wan't to see that beast in paint.

... I wan't to see that beast in paint.

Not anymore than I do!!!!.......I have so many exterior mods that I wanna do, paint is down the road a bit (probably a lot down the road at this rate)

The starter is mocked up. Sort of uncharted waters since it's an aftermarket bellhousing, GM transmission and a GenIII hemi.

5-29-09 updates 011.jpg

Not anymore than I do!!!!.......I have so many exterior mods that I wanna do, paint is down the road a bit (probably a lot down the road at this rate)

The starter is mocked up. Sort of uncharted waters since it's an aftermarket bellhousing, GM transmission and a GenIII hemi.

Is that the Quicktime bellhousing? How did that work out?

RJ,
did you have to go with the quicktime bell housing or could you have used the spacer plate by twist machine?
Andrew

RJ,
did you have to go with the quicktime bell housing or could you have used the spacer plate by twist machine?
Andrew

I could have had an adapter made (which I did and it was wrong), which was about $700 and then use the factory 4l65e (GM) bell. The Quicktime bell is a much cleaner install, SFI rated etc......

I dont think Twist makes adapters. I just got their paddle shifter though!!

Looks like a pretty hot set up.

Man, that thing is off the hook!!! Simply fantastic!
Pat

Every time I look at this thread and the new posts it looks better and better. Great job man

What have you been doing lately? We need more ****, hahaha!

Must be too busy making that beast look beautiful.

I hear ya, sometimes life takes prority, then everything else.

-
Back