Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
The interior is looking good, who makes those seats?

RJ,
tell me about the steering wheel/paddle shifter is it a twist machine?
I am so BUMMED that Keisler has become untrustworthy. I am now relegated to a 518 MoPar. Unless you know anyone else doing that sort of set up.
Andrew

The seats are Corbeau VX2000, leather.

Steering wheel is a MOMO "jet black" wheel. It will get some custom treatment for paint, getting rid of any badging (unless momo wants to become a sponsor, lol)

Paddle shifter is from Twist, having a slight fitment issue that will be resolved. Who knew that when you build a custom car with parts from all over stuff has fitment issues,:bootysha:

I probably would have gone a different route on the my trans if I did it again. I been pricing out a custom tq convertor and wiring harness for it......:angry7:

Progress on my car has been relegated to a crawl, at best.

If you did it again what you do for a tranny? I still have not cut the tranny tunnel and am open to suggestions. I want to go electronic for the sake of a paddle shifter and overdrive.
Andrew

If you did it again what you do for a tranny? I still have not cut the tranny tunnel and am open to suggestions. I want to go electronic for the sake of a paddle shifter and overdrive.
Andrew
545RFE fully electronic. It's a little big, but if your cutting the tunnel anyway...

Andrew

Sorry it took me so long to get back....

The paddle from Twist Machine that I bought works with 4l60e,4l65e, and the 4l80e series......Keisler's is the same trans as the 4l60e they just use there own name, I believe. I read on LxForums some of those guys have a paddle shifter for the 5speed in new Chargers/Chally's, but I dont know much about it. That trans is really big comparted to the 4l65e.

Tons of parts for the 4l60e/4l65e, same size as a 700r4 (relatively small).

As far as doing it over again......I'd be DRIVING it with a TKO that I already bought long ago for it.

Do you have a rendering of the final product?
-Jon

Not completely, still a work in progress. But NOT the purple for sure

zvtDodge-Demon_1971test_detail.jpg

Been a fan of the build for a long time now rj I subbed to keep up on your work (and steal ideas haha).

any progress?????

Working on the hood now.....waiting on some parts. Gonna post pics when it's done, I changed direction on it than was posted above.

Done a few little expensive details that are takin up $$$, custom fuel rails, got a pile of oval exhaust tubing/oval mufflers sitting here......I'll get the install/fabbn goingin the next month or two.

i was wonderin were u bought your cage? or was it all custom? looks awsome8)

Man, You gotta have some deep arse pockets. Just how long did all this take? I am totally impressed. I would love to know how much you have invested, but I can't bring myself to ask. That's gonna be one Badddddddd arse ride.

Oh I own page 12

Man, You gotta have some deep arse pockets. Just how long did all this take? I am totally impressed. I would love to know how much you have invested, but I can't bring myself to ask. That's gonna be one Badddddddd arse ride.

Oh I own page 12

I'm a normal workin guy w/ 2 kids and a mortgage, I do okay though. But I will say, it's who ya know, not what ya know oftentimes.

Car is sitting idle until further notice........building a deck and flagstone patio/fire pit now:-D

Glad to see your still alive, when are you going to get back on the beast?

-
Back