• 67-69 coming of age performer Dart

Votes: 244 54.2%
  • 70-72 Aggressive midlife Dart

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 73-76 Hang in there till death Dart

Votes: 21 4.7%

• Total voters
-
This topic makes me curious as to what front end a 74 Scamp is. I think I've seen the same front on a Plymouth duster, is that right? Would the fenders of a duster fit the 74 Scamp front end? Sorry to take it a bit off topic.

I vote for 67-69 and then 70.

*Rogue

This topic makes me curious as to what front end a 74 Scamp is. I think I've seen the same front on a Plymouth duster, is that right? Would the fenders of a duster fit the 74 Scamp front end? Sorry to take it a bit off topic.

I vote for 67-69 and then 70.

*Rogue

all a scamp is is a dart swinger w/ a valiant front end. the duster is a valiant with a semi fastback. so yes a duster front fenders, ect, would fit a scamp. i believe a dart front end would fit too, but im not 100% on that

I have to go with the 63-66 Darts. something about having four doors on a Mopar. I really enjoy the thought of piling into a dart and rolling down the road with 4 friends so we can "Chinese Fire drill" and then tear off down the road in Mopar style.

personally my favorite is the 66 dart. .i love all mopars but out of the darts 66 was my favorite

Oh My

mopp_0208_01_z+1968_dodge_dart_hemi_super_stock+ss_dart.jpg

My favorite Dart is the '71. Just mean lookin. I have to say I used to detest the 73 models.....but since I've gotten this 73 "Hang on til death" Scamp,the look has really grown on me. It's not as pointy in the front as the Dart and it has more character in the grill like a Duster. i think this one will end up my favorite....but it's not a Dart....so the 71 is still my favorite DART.

67-69 for me.. Funny thing though, when I first really started getting into Mopars, I was all into the 68-70 Roadrunners.. My friend that got me into all this had a couple.. B bodies were out of my price range when I get into wanting my own Mopar... Started really liking the 70-72 a-bodies.. one day a friend called me up because he knew I was looking for a car.. an a-body... Told me he had a 69 Dart. Now it wasnt the 70-72 I was originally wanting, but when I went and looked at it, I was hooked right from the start.. over the years since I have developed a real love for that body style... So yeah, its my favorite.. (the the 70-72 will always be a close second)

Sorry, Gotta have a wagon. So it's Early A for me. I would love an Aussie 68 Valiant wagon though.

This is a loaded question. every year can be tweaked to bad to the bone status.

by looking at my avatar you can tell I like the 67. Bought the 67 GTS new and also have 2 67 GT's also 69 4 door parts and 75 Valiant

Make my vote for the 70 Swinger hardtop! Awesome grille and simple clean body lines make for a great car,and the lightweight body lends itself to racing very well.Makes a fun car when coupled to a potent small block or a beefy big block!

I feel like a jerk to my car for saying it, but I wish it was a later year dart :p. I still love it though!

Love the look of the 67-72 Darts, even though I have a '70... My next Dart will most likely be a 67-69,

I really like the idea of a 86 Dart GTS but swap in the front clip from a 70 340 Demon with a sharktooth grill but retain the round side marker lights of the 68 and the 68 Dart GTS hood. It would be different and uniquely mine. But that is just my opinion. I don't even know it that would be exactly possible but I think it would look cool.

gotta go with the '66, but im bias..

i gotta say though, i do love the 67-69 pretty good too!

'62 !!

Oh wait, that's not a choice .. :(

mopp_1001_01_+1962_dodge_dart_two-door_sedan+front_angle.jpg

No offense, but that is my least favorite Mopar ever made. I just have no love for that front end.

If we're just talking darts, i have to say the 71-72, but i prefer the demon/duster/post-boycott demon(dart sport) a-body

i like the 68-71 darts best.

don't like the grill, tail lights and the no marker lights on a 67.

don't like the raised marker lights on the 72-up cars.

-
Back