Dad passed early this morning

-
Sorry, man be in peace with your self.
I lost my mom in 1986 she was only 42, I was 18 and had two younger sisters.
Pretty rough on 3 teen-age kids but we made it threw it.
Time will take away the pain.
Best wishes

Sorry for your loss. I loss my father on June 20th last year. It was the day after Fathers day. He was 96 and I was lucky to have him in my life for so long. Bataan Death March survivor, Former POW, highly decorated war hero and one great Dad...
Prayers for you and your family.......

Sorry to hear about your loss, prayers and condolences sent.

Wow Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I didn't realize he hasn't been well, I always heard you talk of him as he was doing well. Our prayers are going out to you and your entire family during this time, and I know that God has a place waiting for him, right behind the wheel of his favorite ride, probably eating a Monroe dog!!! God bless you during this time of remembrance!! Geof and Nella

Losing a Father tough. Lost mine about 13 years ago. Still cry every once and a while missing him. Keep strong and Love everyone around you even more.

My condoleances. I lost my dad when I was seven years old and its my biggest loss ever. Thinking of him almost everyday. Wish he could be around. But I have some nice memories from him. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Please accept my sincerest condolences. I lost my mom just days before Mother's Day, and her funeral was ON Mother's Day.....1970.

my deepest sympathies. I know he will be missed. I lost mine at only 71.

-
Back