Dart loses it ..

-
Dam those people with the video must be mental! They sound that way!

Look like the rear end was below the spring or how did it get out from under the car like that. The U bolts all let go.

Wouldn't you figure there was some weird vibrations coming from that car before it puked it's whole rear end out? lol "Hey maybe I should pull over and see what's going on"

Not funny. That is gonna cost some bucks to get back like it was. BUMMER MT

Wow that was nutso. Never have I seen that happen on the street!

Wouldn't you figure there was some weird vibrations coming from that car before it puked it's whole rear end out? lol "Hey maybe I should pull over and see what's going on"

Looked like it happened rather suddenly, there may not have been any warning.

Looks like maybe it was a ladder bar or 4 link may have come loose. either way that persons day sucked....

Somebody in Stony Plains, Alberta is unhappy.

Looks like maybe it was a ladder bar or 4 link may have come loose. either way that persons day sucked....

Yep.

Those idiots in the video are just stupid tools.

They were egging him on at the stop light, karma on the way for those nimrods....
I posted another thread in GD asking which one of us this was, that car looks familiar...

I seen that happen at the track...guy was almost at the 1320 stipe in his 65 Comet with a 4 link.It was his first time out with the car after building it the past 25 yrs.Was sad,the guy was in tears.Time to find a new welder/friend:banghead:

:violent1::violent1::violent1: Freaking idiots didn't even bother to stop to see if he was ok. Morons.

They were egging him on at the stop light, karma on the way for those nimrods....

not sure what that has to do with anything ?
most of the time when people "egg me on at a stop light" I take it as a compliment

not sure what that has to do with anything ?
most of the time when people "egg me on at a stop light" I take it as a compliment
They wanted to see the car make a hit, then bailed on him like he was the short chubby kid who got de-pants'd in gym class.....

I posted another thread in GD asking which one of us this was, that car looks familiar...

I get "egged" on almost every time I take my car out but typically I just ignore it. This guy could have done the same thing. The guys filming could have stopped and I would have personally but this is all on the driver of the dart.

You notice they laughed their *** off as they were leaving. I guarantee they would not be laughing had they stopped!

If I want a six pack scoop as tall as that one, which one is that-I have been looking and they do not look as tall as that one on the hood of that Dart looks. I really appreciated the color scheme of that Dart as well.

-
Back