Discovery's Mythbuster's Cable TV Show.......So Sad

-
They wrecked four of them in the "Hellboy" episode. :(

Yep, that was the episode. At least one of those was completey rust free... I could've used the right front fender, doors, door hinges (availible but pricey), etc..

They wrecked an Imperial......the Mopar guys are mad.
If they wrecked a Lincoln......the Ford guys would be mad.
If they wrecked a Cadillac.....the G.M. guys would be mad.

I would like to see them blow up a monkey.

They need to stick with blowing up things like Hondas!

Oh, they did wreck a 60/s Caddy, it was dropped from a crane way up in the air to see how much it would flatten out.....they succeeded too, nice old car.

They wrecked a few old cars on the show, even a early 80's Monte Carlo, that one was jumped really far lol

Let me run this show!!
I'd go find the hottest babes, and then I'd proceed to
find the nicest stuff and tear up everything in sight.
I'd shoot, crush,crash, bang and destroy till you girls were on your knee beggin!
You got the bucks, I'll dream up ways to make you squeal
starting with my junk!
It would be a crash fest none stop, then we'd do it all again in slowmo!

Although, I've seen a couple cool episodes, I rarely tune in. Kari would be the main reason to watch. :la:

Let me run this show!!
I'd go find the hottest babes, and then I'd proceed to
find the nicest stuff and tear up everything in sight.
I'd shoot, crush,crash, bang and destroy till you girls were on your knee beggin!
You got the bucks, I'll dream up ways to make you squeal
starting with my junk!
It would be a crash fest none stop, then we'd do it all again in slowmo!

Hey! That's the show now!

Seriously, though, I got tired of watching them blow everything up. The experiment failed! Let's blow it up! Our science sucks! Let's blow it up! Let's take viewer mail and blow something up!

Keith, on a side note, though, I know where an M-body sits rusting into the ground. Decent for parts and was even driven once. Hard. AHB, too.

Now, none of you care about M-bodies and I get that. But thanks to the derbies, parting them out for other cars, and the attrition rate of rust/wrecks/just-don't-give-a-****-because-it's-a-4-door, these cars are starting to get few and far between.

Not much difference between that and totaling a Fury or Imperial for fun.

Not pickin', bud. Just saying.

Can't save 'em all. Sometimes it just best to walk away, shake your head, and say "that's a shame." But what the hell! I can still use some parts off of it for mine! lol

On the other hand, the look on the guy's face when the Mythbusters bought the 'Vette to shove a dead pig in it and let the pig rot was priceless.

-
Back